George W.Bush will outlaw AD&D !!!

George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.

So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
!

slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler) abagooba zoink larblortch

> George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
> blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>
> So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
> !

Wife making you sleep on the couch again, Ron?

Jasper Tiler wrote:
> George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
> blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>
> So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
> !

Good. First and Second Edition D&D wasn't all that coherent to begin
with.

drow

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004

Alien mind control rays made Jasper Tiler <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> write:
> George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
> blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>
> So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned!

huzzah! then we can all play 3e, finally. :p

--
\^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
\ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"drow" <drow@bin.sh> wrote in message
> Alien mind control rays made Jasper Tiler <slimier_trap@hotmail.com>
write:
> > George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
> > blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
> >
> > So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned!
>
> huzzah! then we can all play 3e, finally. :p

Or, OD&D... or for that matter B/E/M/C/I D&D (All hail the Known World!)

DM

Matthias

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2003

On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler) wrote:

>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>
>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
>!

Good, it'll probably cure us all of our splatbook addictions. :)

--

Matthias (matthias_mls@yahoo.com)

"Scientists tend to do philosophy about as well as you'd expect philosophers to
do science, the difference being that at least the philosophers usually *know*
when they're out of their depth."
-Jeff Heikkinen

On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
scribed into the ether:

>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>
>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned

Definite 0 on the troll-o-meter.

Bryan J. Maloney wrote:
> slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler) abagooba zoink larblortch
>

>>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
>>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>>
>>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
>>!
>

> Wife making you sleep on the couch again, Ron?

I don't have a wife. Just a lovely, technically-Asian woman who lets me
live in her house so long as I keep her sexually satisfied.

All men should have it so good. :^)

- Ron ^*^

In article <cpfs41l4cdec60i0k42chj5nqfk3qas8tf@4ax.com>,
Matt Frisch <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:
>On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
>scribed into the ether:
>
>>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
>>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>>
>>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
>
>Definite 0 on the troll-o-meter.

Don't we have to wait a couple of weeks to get the official Ubi version?

On 2 Apr 2005 14:59:36 GMT, dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca (David Alex Lamb)
scribed into the ether:

>In article <cpfs41l4cdec60i0k42chj5nqfk3qas8tf@4ax.com>,
>Matt Frisch <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:
>>On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
>>scribed into the ether:
>>
>>>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
>>>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>>>
>>>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
>>
>>Definite 0 on the troll-o-meter.
>
>Don't we have to wait a couple of weeks to get the official Ubi version?

I didn't feel like waiting until september for Ubi to demonstrate what we
already know.

"Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
> blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>
> So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
> !

Dubya must be a GURPs fan. Or better still since he like playing up "better
than thou" bits, maybe White Wolf.

"Jerry Chesko" <res7g0hd@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
>> blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
>>
>> So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
>> !
>
> Dubya must be a GURPs fan.

He couldn't handle the math.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:

> Bryan J. Maloney wrote:
>>
>> Wife making you sleep on the couch again, Ron?
>
> I don't have a wife. Just a lovely, technically-Asian woman who lets me
> live in her house so long as I keep her sexually satisfied.
>
> All men should have it so good. :^)

Indeed.

/me lets Yumiko sleep for a while

Keith
--
Keith Davies "English is not a language. English is a
keith.davies@kjdavies.org bad habit shared between Norman invaders