George W. Bush

Diplomacy friends,

It's been a while since I posted. Been busy. Very busy. Had things
to do. I enjoy playing PBEM Diplomacy. Been thinking about it.
Thinking about getting into a new game. But I'm busy. Very busy.
You'd think that a guy who isn't working right now would have PLENTY
of time to play Diplomacy. But I'm working on my house. Playing with
the kids. Taking care of ... stuff. But I've been thinking about you
.... and your silly little game. Diplomacy. I think they call it.
How's the hobby been doing, while I was away? Oh I know, much better
without me. Granted. Just wondering. You know. How you been ...
doing.

George W. Bush

I find it pretty funny that George Bush is playing diplomacy.

On 1 Jun 2004 10:55:42 -0700, RobKohr@hotmail.com (Rob Kohr) wrote:

>I find it pretty funny that George Bush is playing diplomacy.

I wish George Bush was playing diplomacy....

Ian
--
Ian, Cath, Eoin & Calum Ford
The view from Beccles

I loved the words you wrote to me/But that was bloody yesterday

No e-mail address. If you want to talk to me then talk here to start with and we can go back to your place later...

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Just had a great idea - let's get H.G.Wells' "Time Machine" and apply the
"Butterfly Effect" to him. Maybe, after 15 or 20 more trys he'll get it
right!