News German Retailer Briefly Lists RTX 3070 Ti PC Build

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I want Nvidia to start providing news on the 3070 Ti and 3080 Ti. No more leaks or accidental postings or speculation. The existing 30-series cards are a total lost cause at the moment. No ordinary gamer can compete with the bots that are all over the 3070 and 3080. Personally, I've been able to cart many cards, but have not been able to check out with a single one of them. The whole supply chain is completely jacked up at this point. We all know that Ti variants of the 3070 and 3080 are on the way -- it's the worst kept secret in PC gaming.

I want to see Nvidia leverage GeForce Experience to create a reservation system for gamers who want to buy a 3070 Ti or 3080 Ti. Give me an opportunity to upgrade from a 1070. If Nvidia and their AIB partners want to be lazy, then I want to see them dump a container ship full of them onto the market, simultaneously, so that regular customers get a chance to place orders before the bots claim everything.

PCMan75

Prominent
Oct 29, 2020
Are online retailers just lazy? It should be possible to tell bots from real people - there're recognition tests: with traffic lights, cars, etc. - all over Web.

Reactions: Kridian