Aug 29, 2019
After i start up some games like Project Cars2 and Rfactor2 i het a screen freeze and after that a blue screen with: video scheduler internal error or driver irql not less or equal.
what to do?

new PC build:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT
ASRock B450M Pro4
G. Skill DDR4 Aegris 2x8GB 3000Mhz
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Solution
I have ran the dump file and you can see the full report here: https://pste.eu/p/LJB7.html

Summary of findings:
BugCheck D1
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+16c18e )

Bugcheck Description:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
"The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bug check has a value of 0x000000D1. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory while the process IRQL that was too high.

The majority of the time the issue is not the IRQL level, but rather the memory that is being accessed. Because this bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper memory addresses, use parameters 1,3 and 4 to invesitgate further."

About your bugcheck:
"Typically this is...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I have ran the dump file and you can see the full report here: https://pste.eu/p/LJB7.html

Summary of findings:
BugCheck D1
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+16c18e )

Bugcheck Description:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
"The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bug check has a value of 0x000000D1. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory while the process IRQL that was too high.

The majority of the time the issue is not the IRQL level, but rather the memory that is being accessed. Because this bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper memory addresses, use parameters 1,3 and 4 to invesitgate further."

About your bugcheck:
"Typically this is driver based, as it is when a module tries to access an invalid address when the IRQL is too high.

If a driver responsible for the error can be identified, its name is printed on the blue screen and stored in memory at the location (PUNICODE_STRING) KiBugCheckDriver.

It is recommended that you view the third party modules to see which drivers may be misbehaving."

Some things to consider:
I would highly advise you to view the full report above, as this will contain much more detail as to the bugcheck and modules running at the time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS