Question "Get even more out of Windows" popup after login

Ishit Arya

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2014
When I initially installed Windows I disabled every privacy settings it wanted me to activate but last night when I logged in I saw this popup which resembled a lot to those privacy settings. I was extremely tired to process all that info and so I just clicked "Let's go" and later came to my senses then skipped every services it wanted me to activate.

After waking up today i'm doubting myself whether I actually skipped these services or not. Is there's a way to check whether these services are running or not?

post-upgrade-setup-nag-screen-1.jpg.b0a7f3fb325cb089cf6d57dbe02c9b90.jpg

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Task Manager - Services tab.

Likely a long list and the Descriptions column may or may not be helpful.

You can use "WIN" + "I" to access a multitude of Windows settings.

Likewise, log into your Microsoft account and check and change services.

Process Explorer is another tool that may help. You may need to download Process Explorer via Microsoft's website.

Key is to be careful and deliberate about making any changes one way or another. Keep track of what you do just in case you need to go back and reverse the action.

And, as always, first be very certain that all important data is backed up, recoverable, and verified readable.

Ishit Arya

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2014
Look in Task Manager - Services tab.

Likely a long list and the Descriptions column may or may not be helpful.

You can use "WIN" + "I" to access a multitude of Windows settings.

Likewise, log into your Microsoft account and check and change services.

Process Explorer is another tool that may help. You may need to download Process Explorer via Microsoft's website.

Key is to be careful and deliberate about making any changes one way or another. Keep track of what you do just in case you need to go back and reverse the action.

And, as always, first be very certain that all important data is backed up, recoverable, and verified readable.

I did everything you told me and seems like Windows Hello, Link your phone, Do more across your device are disabled but I can't find a way to check Office 365 and OneDrive.

If only there's a way to get this popup again.