semi's here we come! (just!)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

Chris F wrote:
> semi's here we come! (just!)

If it will stop you moaning!!! But of the last 4 teams in the club - it
would be great (and a fitting) moment for Alan Shearer to lift the FA
Cup in his very last game!

--
"Having seen Chelsea close up I am still 100% confident that we will go
through to the quarter-finals! We have a better team than Chelsea and

Chelsea 4 Barcelona 2 (5-4 on agg)

Jabberwocky

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chris F wrote:
>> semi's here we come! (just!)
>
> If it will stop you moaning!!! But of the last 4 teams in the club - it
> would be great (and a fitting) moment for Alan Shearer to lift the FA Cup
> in his very last game!
>
> --
> "Having seen Chelsea close up I am still 100% confident that we will go
> through to the quarter-finals! We have a better team than Chelsea and I'm
> certain that we will score at Stamford Bridge to take us through." -
> Ronaldinho, March 2005
>
> Chelsea 4 Barcelona 2 (5-4 on agg)

But the likelihood of a newcastle team that'll have no defenders, will be
able to beat either man u or arsenal (which is the likelihood they'd have to
beat BOTH to win it)

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Em Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:23:46 GMT, Jabberwocky <jibberjabber@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chris F wrote:
>>> semi's here we come! (just!)
>>
>> If it will stop you moaning!!! But of the last 4 teams in the club - it
>> would be great (and a fitting) moment for Alan Shearer to lift the FA
>> Cup
>> in his very last game!
>>
>> --
>> "Having seen Chelsea close up I am still 100% confident that we will go
>> through to the quarter-finals! We have a better team than Chelsea and
>> I'm
>> certain that we will score at Stamford Bridge to take us through." -
>> Ronaldinho, March 2005
>>
>> Chelsea 4 Barcelona 2 (5-4 on agg)
>
> But the likelihood of a newcastle team that'll have no defenders, will be
> able to beat either man u or arsenal (which is the likelihood they'd
> have to
> beat BOTH to win it)

everyone is not looking for the ugly horse, but Rovers can upset any of
the three.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Jabberwocky

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

no, seriously they can't. Rovers didn't even deserve to beat leicester, and
are one of the worst teams i've ever seen in the prem, no quality on any
part of the field, just thugs.

Prediction is Arsenal V Man U final.

Of course though for Newcastle to Win it, i'd have to suggest that the final
is Blackburn V Newcastle as it;s the _ONLY_ way they'd win.

Blackburn are utter shite.