Hi,

anybody could let me know how to get into the Safari Park in the game
Pokemon Or (French version) ?

Thanks.

Pascal Guillaume wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anybody could let me know how to get into the Safari Park in the game
> Pokemon Or (French version) ?

Pokemon Or? I can't say I've heard of that one. What color is the
cartridge?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205! wrote:

> > anybody could let me know how to get into the Safari Park in the game
> > Pokemon Or (French version) ?
>
> Pokemon Or? I can't say I've heard of that one. What color is the
> cartridge?

According to BabelFish and Google, "or" is French for "however".

Guess that doesn't help.

-- White Cat
http://pokedex.kary.ca/

"Pascal Guillaume" <pas.guillaume@scarlet.be> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> anybody could let me know how to get into the Safari Park in the game
> Pokemon Or (French version) ?

Since Or is French for Gold, the answer is that you can not. The Safari
Zone was closed for Gold (Or), Silver (Argent) and Crystal (haven't a clue
what it would be in French).

daramark