Get missing drivers and update current ones.

Ellis T

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
I have been going through software that advertise themselves as freeware for updating and finding missing drivers. None of them have truly been free, either only telling me that my PC is missing many drivers and fixing on or two or only telling me how much I need to buy the product to fix my PC. IS there any truly freeware that will find missing drivers and install them for me?

Hi Ellis T ,
I agree with i7baby , stear clear of these driver programs , they will all tell you you are missing something , most are harmfull , some tell you you are missing stuff you are not .
If you think you are missing drivers then right click my computer/properties/device manager and check if you have any yellow question marks beside anything , this could mean you are missing drivers. If you are post a thread here ," help me with missing drivers " and everyone will be happy to help and its free :)

@i7Baby $9.99 that's cheap lol , will you take a cheque :)

Ellis T

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
Sorry for the slow response guys.

I am missing quite a few base system drivers that windows 7 is unable to provide. I verified with device manager prior to posting here. I was hoping there was a legitimate all in one fix to this. I am also missing a couple USB drivers which has effectively disabeled a few USB on the back of my MOBO from working which is quite annoying as it is a guessing game as to which ones will work.

By the way, going 9.99 is a great deal :p since it starts with a 9 I know I am getting a better deal than a 10$ software.

Ellis T

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
I'll try letting Windows search the internet for the drivers. I let windows search but I wasn't sure if it only serched locally or also online. I'll do that when I get bck to my pc. Can't do tht now, on linux machine.