Get outa here!

People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
alt.games.half-life2

Andrew

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:45:06 +1000, "bpaukovits"
<bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote:

>People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
>alt.games.half-life2

Who made you this groups moderator? Anyway my newsfeed doesn't carry
that group.

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

People who want to moan about nothing in particular, GO TO THE HEADMASTERS
OFFICE!
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

No?

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

STFU LOSER

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

Bpaukovits, you're being a very naughty boy...!

NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!

"James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Are you my Mummy?

-\o/-

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:15:21 GMT, "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com>
wrote:

>"James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
>> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
>Are you my Mummy?

I took a pic of a Combine using Garry's Mod and emailed it with that
sample on a loop :eek:)

Creepy as hell...

bpaukovits <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> schrieb:
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

Full ack.

cu
Sascha

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
>> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
> Are you my Mummy?

no , but I could tell you some things about
my mummy......

--
DrC [aghl]

In article <tFjue.463$z61.288@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>, David Firewater
<nospam@home.com> wrote:

> "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
> > NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
> Are you my Mummy?

My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....

___
Neil
aka HighVis

"Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote in message

> > Are you my Mummy?
> >

> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....
>
> ___
> Neil
> aka HighVis

aka Leon (a replicant)

Do I get a prize? ;-)

"DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote
> > Are you my Mummy?
> >
> no , but I could tell you some things about
> my mummy......

Doc, I hear tell that you and your Mother have the same Dad... Not that I'm
condoning inbreeding or anything.
-; )-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
> > Are you my Mummy?
> >

> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....

Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.
- - -

Sascha Wuestemann wrote:
> bpaukovits <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> schrieb:
> > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> > alt.games.half-life2
> >

> Full ack.

Only problem is that aghl2 is not "official"
Not all newsservers has this group

- Peter

> Doc, I hear tell that you and your Mother have the same Dad... Not that
> I'm
> condoning inbreeding or anything.
> -; )-
aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
forehead and ten thumbs.

--
DrC [aghl]

"DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote in message

> aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
> forehead and ten thumbs.

Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing HL for too long
in one session.

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote
> > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
> > forehead and ten thumbs.
>
> Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing
> HL for too long in one session.

No, he really *does* have a single eye in his forehead and ten thumbs.
- - -

> "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote
> > > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
> > > forehead and ten thumbs.
> >
> > Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing
> > HL for too long in one session.
>
> No, he really *does* have a single eye in his forehead and ten thumbs.

He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message

> He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...

no.....im from Wales

--
DrC [aghl]

shawk

> "Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
>> > Are you my Mummy?
>> >

>> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....
>
> Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
> I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
> finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.
> - - -
> David
> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.

Eccleston had that slightly mad attitude and gave the impression he could be
dangerous - did you ever get the feeling that Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy
could take on the Daleks and win? Neither did I...

> Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
> liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.
>
> Eccleston had that slightly mad attitude and gave the impression he could
> be dangerous - did you ever get the feeling that Colin Baker or Sylvester
> McCoy could take on the Daleks and win? Neither did I...

I watched a few of them...was very impressed with
Chris Eccleston, shame he left so soon.
I thought the 'mad-like' approach was good and worked well.
However I also think he was a little too much on occasions
and I also think they already knew he was going to leave
way,way , before it was released. maybe even from the beginning.
All in all a waist of the doctors few lives......was it 12 or 13 times he
could change?
but not bad!!

--
DrC [aghl]

"Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
> Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
> liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.

Yeah, Chris definitely it great. I'm looking forward to the new ones at
Christmas with David Tennant as the new Doc... He was great in Casanova and
I expect he'll be just as good as the Doc.
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"New teeth, wierd. Anyway, as I was saying..."

I was strolling through alt.games.half-life one day, when suddenly
David Firewater surprised me by leaping from a nearby hedge.
As I levelled my service revolver, the unfortunate creature cried out;

> Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
> I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
> finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.

Yep - It was rather better than I thought it was going to be.
Christopher Eccleston made a surprisingly good doctor, and Billie Piper
was hardly annoying at all. Not sure about the new fellow, but we'll
see how he shapes up in the Christmas special, I suppose.

--

"No is for wimps. No is for pussies. No is to live small and
embittered, cherishing the opportunities you missed because