Question Get stucked on motherboard loading screen After changing components

Apr 18, 2019
Hi,

So i changed Some components (gtx 1050ti, RAMs 16gb And HDD and SSD) and my problem is, i Get stucked on loading screen of my Mother board, i cant Enter to BIOS or do enything else, i let it work for Hour And half and my GPU Get really hot, i Dont know what to do now can anyone Help me?

Image of how it looks like: https://ibb.co/7XhpGwp

Did you replace the MOBO as well, or just some components ? List full PC specs, including make/model of your PSU and CPU. Can you boot your OS, by using the Motherboard's integrated/onboard Graphics (MSI H55M-E33) ?

Can you use the keyboard and Mouse as well when you start your system ? Make sure everything is connected properly, and the CPU and RAM modules are also seated firmly. I assume you bought a compatible MEMORY kit for your current motherboard ?

EDIT: I'm not sure whether doing this is going to solve your problem, but can you try to clear/reset the CMOS settings, to "Factory Defaults" ?

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019
Did you replace the MOBO as well, or just some components ? List full PC specs, including make/model of your PSU and CPU. Can you boot your OS, by using the Motherboard's integrated/onboard Graphics (MSI H55M-E33) ?

Can you use the keyboard and Mouse as well when you start your system ? Make sure everything is connected properly, and the CPU and RAM modules are also seated firmly. I assume you bought a compatible MEMORY kit for your current motherboard ?

EDIT: I'm not sure whether doing this is going to solve your problem, but can you try to clear/reset the CMOS settings, to "Factory Defaults" ?

Sorry i Dont know what is MOBO or PSU my procesor is Intel I3 and thats all what i know, yes i have compatibile RAMs. Power source have max load 450W. I tryed to put There old RAMs and it wont even show a loading screen of motherboard, i put Back an old ones and still same problem, i connected the keayboard and mouse but it didnt work.

How to boot with integrated GPU? Just remove my GPU?

Apr 18, 2019
How did you replace the boot drive? Clean W10 install? Clone? Fill us in on the specs and such.
I had already installed W10 on my disk so i Just replaced it. I build up my old computer and that works Fine. Can it couse a power source? I Dont know my other specs because my friend gived his old PC to me and even him Dont know them.

USAFRet

Titan
OK, And how i have to doo that? How i can clean my disk? Put it to my older one and Somewhere There?
I have already booted W10 on Flash disk from official Microsoft website.
Assuming everything else is OK, clean install:

Apr 18, 2019
Assuming everything else is OK, clean install:
I cant run my PC to BIOS now, but i have a Second pc where is the disks from, so i put Back the disks to old PC There install clean W10 and put disks to new one?

USAFRet

Titan
I cant run my PC to BIOS now, but i have a Second pc where is the disks from, so i put Back the disks to old PC There install clean W10 and put disks to new one?
No. The OS must be installed on the drive, while the drive is in the system where it will live.

You can't install it while it is in System A, and then move that drive to System B.

So it seems you have other issues.
Whats going on with the BIOS and the rest of the hardware?

Apr 18, 2019
No. The OS must be installed on the drive, while the drive is in the system where it will live.

You can't install it while it is in System A, and then move that drive to System B.

So it seems you have other issues.
Whats going on with the BIOS and the rest of the hardware?
I Get stucked on loading screen of my Mother board. I start up my upgraded PC where i put my disk, GPU and RAMs and it show up logo of motherboard and thats all i let it to work for 2 hours and my GPU Get really hot. So i cant Enter to BIOS to do clean install. I was describing my problem in the First post.

Apr 18, 2019
Disconnect the drives. See if you can get into BIOS.

As USAFRet says, that is likely the problem. Disconnect the drives (SATA cables) and see if you can boot to BIOS. Or to the flash drive you have the W10 installation program on.
So, tryed to disconnect the disks, still same problem, then i tryed to plug in the flash drive where is my W10 installed, still same problem, iam Getting mad. Dont know what to do now.