Get Your New Windows 7 Themes Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hispeed120

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
I've always been a fan of Ferrari, and normally my desktop reflects such. However, the Ferrari theme here just has the wrong red, and it doesn't look that good. However, that 458 that they use is a different story! :)

G

About time they released more themes! :)

Then again, I've got something like around 60 backgrounds with a different one showing every 3 minutes on my system.

What I would like to see them release is themes geared for multi-monitor setups. Now that would be cool. :D

AdamB5000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
Question for you all. I don't have Win7 yet. I will buy it for my next build. That picture shown above, is that a wallpaper that is shipped with Win 7 or is it part of a downloadable theme? I think the picture above would make a very interesting wallpaper!

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]AdamB5000[/nom]Question for you all. I don't have Win7 yet. I will buy it for my next build. That picture shown above, is that a wallpaper that is shipped with Win 7 or is it part of a downloadable theme? I think the picture above would make a very interesting wallpaper![/citation]

Windows 7 has wall papers, but also you can decide if your wallpaper changes every few minutes. I selected a folder of my pictures as a wallpaper, so it scrolls through them over time.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
No mention of the new gadgets? :)

Some of those are even cooler then the new desktops wootness. lol

I went with the Coca Cola one, at least until they come out with a Mountain Dew and Doritos one....

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Thanks for the heads up for themes and was thinking about it just a couple of days ago. Was a good chance to also add a few gadgets on the desktop for a bit. I noticed 2 things. No Halo theme but only Gears? Also so many countries yet no Greece? :p Shame on you!

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Anyone who would use a theme supporting a big company is a mindless troll. I wonder if and how much these companies paid MS to include their product, it is stealth advertisement. Just like people who were clothes and are walking advertisements, the funny thing is they pay to do it too.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]eyemaster[/nom]Windows 7 has wall papers, but also you can decide if your wallpaper changes every few minutes. I selected a folder of my pictures as a wallpaper, so it scrolls through them over time.[/citation]
This is not new, XP does it and I think 98 did too but I may be wrong on that one. So does OS X, Linux can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.