Question Getting a lot of bluescreens

Feb 18, 2023
I get a lot of bluescreens, I do format my pc but I still get them, I need some help with because its annoying and sometimes I get BSOD while working, I will leave here some minidumps

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BafoOJ8N2EGFki3kHYJ4dRkMXEcImV3t?usp=sharing

My pc specs :
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
GPU : RTX 3070
RAM : 2x 8GB OV to 3200
MOTHERBOARD : ROG B450 F GAMING
PSU : Fractal Design Ion Gold 750W Full Modular
NVME from Samsung for windows and HDD for games

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I do format my pc but I still get them
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Link to the rams you're working with? Which slots are the rams populating?

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Feb 18, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I do format my pc but I still get them
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Link to the rams you're working with? Which slots are the rams populating?

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

The media creation Tool for windows 10 I download to USB

Im using this one but its CL15 (https://www.globaldata.pt/gskill-ki...ain _176013_Comparison+Shopping+Service+(CSS))

The bios version is 4801

Lutfij

Titan
You have one more BIOS update pending to version 5003. Which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard?

Did you recreate the bootable USB installer to rule out a corrupt installer? Also, did you manually install all drivers in an elevated command?

disable nvidia share.exe service or look for a update
most people do not actually use it anyway.
disable and see if you can still get a bugcheck.
Looks like a design bug in the service that corrupts internal kernel data.

all the other bugcheck programs are likely to be the victims of this program.
------------------------
5th bugcheck:
NVIDIA Share.exe
A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine.
This is not allowed and most likely caused the corruption that lead to all of the bugchecks:
(it could also be some side effect of your sharex program interacting with the nvidia share.exe)

nvidia share.exe gets the blame since it did something that is not allowed.

forth bugcheck, access violation in the windows logging subsystem most likely data corruption unrelated to this process.

third bugcheck, internal data structure corrupted
(most likely a driver) need kernel dump to look at failed DPC queue.

second bugcheck looked like the first but it was not the same program running. unlikely that both programs have the same problem, more likely something is corrupting kernel memory.

first bugcheck:
sharex.exe running made a call that caused a memory management fault. looks like a app bug.
guess the app is this one: ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2023
Sorry for late answer first of all
You have one more BIOS update pending to version 5003. Which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard?

I updated the BIOS to the latest one rn
Did you recreate the bootable USB installer to rule out a corrupt installer? Also, did you manually install all drivers in an elevated command?

I didn't understand the question (My main language is portuguese) but when I install windows I normally download to a pen the windows installer and in the driver selection for the windows I click on format and install normally, and about the drives I don't think I did that

disable nvidia share.exe service or look for a update
most people do not actually use it anyway.
disable and see if you can still get a bugcheck.
Looks like a design bug in the service that corrupts internal kernel data.

all the other bugcheck programs are likely to be the victims of this program.
------------------------
5th bugcheck:
NVIDIA Share.exe
A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine.
This is not allowed and most likely caused the corruption that lead to all of the bugchecks:
(it could also be some side effect of your sharex program interacting with the nvidia share.exe)

nvidia share.exe gets the blame since it did something that is not allowed.

forth bugcheck, access violation in the windows logging subsystem most likely data corruption unrelated to this process.

third bugcheck, internal data structure corrupted
(most likely a driver) need kernel dump to look at failed DPC queue.

second bugcheck looked like the first but it was not the same program running. unlikely that both programs have the same problem, more likely something is corrupting kernel memory.

first bugcheck:
sharex.exe running made a call that caused a memory management fault. looks like a app bug.
guess the app is this one: ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key

I will disable the nvidia share.exe and I got new BSOD I will leave it there if anyone can help (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HE0P5qRlWu5du08F6qVaj7_p5ktfYSWt?usp=sharing)

second bugcheck, system up 10 hours, steam running
It was waiting for some signal, when it was called it was found to be corrupt and a bugcheck was called.
windows puts a known block of data before and after the apps data. if it finds any portion of the block is modified it shuts down the system. The assumption is malware or a bad program is running. again you do not know what driver modified the block.
All drivers have unlimited access to kernel memory. Only running verifier and puting the blocks in special pool can make windows bugcheck at the time of corruption.

otherwise you just have to guess until you get the correct answer.
ie steam uses network functions, maybe update the network driver

media tek mt7612u.sys (marked as invalid by the debugger for some reason)
but you also have a 2018 vpn that effects the network driver
also have
RtkBtfilter.sys from 2018 (old realtek bluetooth driver)

note:MediaTek | MT7612U | Smart Wi-Fi Dongle Solution
might be the driver directly from mediatek. most often you want to get it from the motherboard vendor. Not sure where you got the current installed version. but
sometimes these chips need all the drivers related to it to be updated at the same time. Ie maybe windows updated the wifi but not the bluetooth drivers.

note: the media tek chip provides the wifi and the bluetooth. I would expect both of the drivers to be installed at the same time and basically have the same build number.
in your case looks like the wifi portion was updated but the bluetooth portion is from 2018. I would try to install the current versions again.
you also have a wired network adapter
e1r68x64.sys Mon Jun 15 03:26:56 2020

and
nordlwf.sys Tue Jul 7 23:53:44 2020
vpn driver that effects network functions

any of these drivers could be related to corruption of a steam network function.
generally, you would remove what you can, update the rest and retest.
or run verifier and crash the system on data corruption.

----------
looked at the first bugcheck
file =022623-19828-01 - Copy.dmp
system was running 18 hours.

basically looks like a critical checked process accessed some bogus timer data and faulted
looks like something overwrote the timer data.

it would be assumed that this process is just a victim of data corruption.
rather than the cause.

you might google how to delete a pagefile.sys on system restart and make the registry settings.
maybe something like this:How to delete the Windows 10 paging file on every shutdown | TechRepublic

to look at the timer data you would have to provide a kernel dump, even then bugcheck does not happen at the time of the corruption but later when the data in the corruption is used.
kernel dump can be useful since I can look at who the owner of the timer is for the timer that is stored next to the timer that failed. (most lilkly the timer next to the failed timer caused the problem)

just because a driver can corrupt various areas of a memory, then the memory gets saved to virtual memory pagefile.sys with all the corruptions saved. even if you delete the driver later the corruptions remain saved in the virtual memory until the page file is deleted.

making the change will help from getting bugchecks due to old data corruptions.
(but it takes longer to know if you have fixed the problem since you will have fewer bugchecks)

you can use verifier.exe to force the system to bugcheck at the time of the corruption rather than when the system uses the bad data later and bugchecks.
this is the best method but people sometimes have issues in knowing how to turn verifier off, or figuring out how to get into safe mode to run the
verifier.exe /reset command.
IE the can not boot and do not know how to fix the problem and end up reinstalling windows and refuse to use verifier again.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2023
note: the media tek chip provides the wifi and the bluetooth. I would expect both of the drivers to be installed at the same time and basically have the same build number.
in your case looks like the wifi portion was updated but the bluetooth portion is from 2018. I would try to install the current versions again.
you also have a wired network adapter
e1r68x64.sys Mon Jun 15 03:26:56 2020

But I don't have wifi on this motherboard I use cable and I use a bluetooth usb

you might google how to delete a pagefile.sys on system restart and make the registry settings.
maybe something like this:How to delete the Windows 10 paging file on every shutdown | TechRepublic

I did this and changed to kernel memory dump

Before changing to "kernel memory dump" I got few BOSD and they are strange the one from this morning, I boot the pc and after like 30 seconds I get a BSOD (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dFu-5dUcDKDdCbmj8CN77DAUMlUcVQk1?usp=sharing)

Feb 18, 2023
So I did the command:

chkdsk c: /f /r

And I got an error saying "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC", and got a log file I will leave it here if anyone can see what happen.
https://pastebin.com/pJrZV2rg

1 weird thing is that the path to the log was wrong, this is what windows said where it was:
l3ONYqQ.jpeg

And this is where it was:

h6VbcZq.png

And in the D i dont know what it is but it has this folders inside:
2fD6Rh0.png

restore failed since another bugcheck happened during the restore process.
bugcheck 0x1e since the driver attempted to access a bogus memory location 0x210
and got an access violation.
it is not clear why it tried to access that location but it is clearly not a proper kernel address.

---------------
I was helping another person that was getting strange bugcheck. He ended up finding a solution that fixed some power issue to the AMD cpu. You might give it a try:
looks like regedit instructions:

Enter "computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\54533251-82be-4824-96c1-47b60b740d00\be337238-0d82-4146-a960-4f3749d470c7" in the address bar, and then:
Change the value of Attributes to 0
(on my machine attributes is set to 0x0000001 by default)
Note: after you change the value to zero then the new menu option shows up in windows control panel power options (see below)

Open Power Options ——> Change plan settings ——> Change advanced power settings ——> Processor power management ——> Processor performance boost mode ——> Set it to "Aggressive" and "Enabled".

(note: setting only shows up after you change the registry setting)

Last edited:
the media tek wifi can still corrupt driver memory if the driver is installed. if you do not use it you should see if you can disable the hardware inside of the BIOS and reboot. (removes the driver as a potential source of the problem)

my above post would change the amount of power to the CPU, it should only work if the current setting is providing too little power and causing the CPU to mess up.

Feb 18, 2023
restore failed since another bugcheck happened during the restore process.
bugcheck 0x1e since the driver attempted to access a bogus memory location 0x210
and got an access violation.
it is not clear why it tried to access that location but it is clearly not a proper kernel address.

---------------
I was helping another person that was getting strange bugcheck. He ended up finding a solution that fixed some power issue to the AMD cpu. You might give it a try:
looks like regedit instructions:

Enter "computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\54533251-82be-4824-96c1-47b60b740d00\be337238-0d82-4146-a960-4f3749d470c7" in the address bar, and then:
Change the value of Attributes to 0
(on my machine attributes is set to 0x0000001 by default)
Note: after you change the value to zero then the new menu option shows up in windows control panel power options (see below)

Open Power Options ——> Change plan settings ——> Change advanced power settings ——> Processor power management ——> Processor performance boost mode ——> Set it to "Aggressive" and "Enabled".

(note: setting only shows up after you change the registry setting)

I did that and I restart the pc and I got bsod haha I dont know what my pc has
I got other ones I will leave here(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g7GQbA_A3D2-RYgGb7JgyupaoVjykL19?usp=sharing)

the media tek wifi can still corrupt driver memory if the driver is installed. if you do not use it you should see if you can disable the hardware inside of the BIOS and reboot. (removes the driver as a potential source of the problem)

my above post would change the amount of power to the CPU, it should only work if the current setting is providing too little power and causing the CPU to mess up.

I dont know how to remove that driver, and my motherboard doesnt have wifi so its strange

It is hard to say the cause of th corruptions. It looks like a service has corrupted data after it is swapped out then hits a corruption when it is swapped back in. This can be caused by another driver but it can be caused by cpu pin settings.
you do have a AMD overclock driver running, you might update the amd drivers from here:
AMD Drivers and Support | AMD
and see if that helps.
then try removing and updating the USB device (detailed below)
if both do not seem to help, I would attempt a reinstall of windows but without installing the AMD razermaster drivers and see how the system runs.
I would also run the system in high performance mode. Seems like people are having strange problems after windows made new low power settings as the default.

-----------------------
Identifier = REG_SZ AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0
ProcessorNameString = REG_SZ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
~MHz = REG_DWORD 3600

BIOS Version 5003
BIOS Release Date 02/03/2023
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys Thu May 12 23:01:00 2022

---------------------
third bugcheck,
system was running a service
RiotClientServ

the system wanted to swap this in and run it, it got a bugcheck in side windows routine that picks which processor to run the code on.
-------------
bugcheck running
WWAHost.exe
(Windows Wrap-Around Metro App Host ) serv)ice
error was
8: kd> !error 0xc0000096
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000096 (3221225622) - {EXCEPTION} Privileged instruction.

I think this process is likely to be just a victim of something going wrong. (not the cause)
---------------

wifi driver
mt7612US.sys * Invalid
is running, this is likely a USB 3.0 driver that does provide wifi 2.4 Ghz and 5.0Ghz support
as well as the bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 3.0, 4.0 (Low Energy) support.

You might do the following:
unplug the usb device, go into windows control panel, device manager, find the menu option to show hidden devices, enable it, then look at the device tree for any greyed out devices and delete them.
then run the windows setup from this location

MediaTek | MT7612U | Smart Wi-Fi Dongle Solution
then reboot and plug the device back in.

this should update the device driver which may or may not be the problem.
-------------------
next bugcheck was a service getting a bugcheck
discord trying to copy memory from a from a memory address it should not be looking at. looks like a kernel address but not associated with any windows driver.
Windows assume actions like this are malware and shut down the system.

could be cpu issue/power setting issue, so far looks like things work then a task is switched back in and problems happens. Will look at the last bugcheck in a minute

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2023
It is hard to say the cause of th corruptions. It looks like a service has corrupted data after it is swapped out then hits a corruption when it is swapped back in. This can be caused by another driver but it can be caused by cpu pin settings.
you do have a AMD overclock driver running, you might update the amd drivers from here:
AMD Drivers and Support | AMD
and see if that helps.
then try removing and updating the USB device (detailed below)
if both do not seem to help, I would attempt a reinstall of windows but without installing the AMD razermaster drivers and see how the system runs.
I would also run the system in high performance mode. Seems like people are having strange problems after windows made new low power settings as the default.

-----------------------
Identifier = REG_SZ AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0
ProcessorNameString = REG_SZ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
~MHz = REG_DWORD 3600

BIOS Version 5003
BIOS Release Date 02/03/2023
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys Thu May 12 23:01:00 2022

---------------------
third bugcheck,
system was running a service
RiotClientServ

the system wanted to swap this in and run it, it got a bugcheck in side windows routine that picks which processor to run the code on.
-------------
bugcheck running
WWAHost.exe
(Windows Wrap-Around Metro App Host ) serv)ice
error was
8: kd> !error 0xc0000096
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000096 (3221225622) - {EXCEPTION} Privileged instruction.

I think this process is likely to be just a victim of something going wrong. (not the cause)
---------------

wifi driver
mt7612US.sys * Invalid
is running, this is likely a USB 3.0 driver that does provide wifi 2.4 Ghz and 5.0Ghz support
as well as the bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 3.0, 4.0 (Low Energy) support.

You might do the following:
unplug the usb device, go into windows control panel, device manager, find the menu option to show hidden devices, enable it, then look at the device tree for any greyed out devices and delete them.
then run the windows setup from this location

MediaTek | MT7612U | Smart Wi-Fi Dongle Solution
then reboot and plug the device back in.

this should update the device driver which may or may not be the problem.
-------------------
next bugcheck was a service getting a bugcheck
discord trying to copy memory from a from a memory address it should not be looking at. looks like a kernel address but not associated with any windows driver.
Windows assume actions like this are malware and shut down the system.

could be cpu issue/power setting issue, so far looks like things work then a task is switched back in and problems happens. Will look at the last bugcheck in a minute

I was reading everything and unplugged my Bluetooth usb and after 10 sec my pc bluescreen and while I was working I got lots of bluescreens today I will leave them here
(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fy0UY_OddzIVjzV9KiAVnyejB8wfPWy6?usp=share_link)

About the CPU drivers I download the Ryzen Master but I dont see where I can update drivers It looks more live an OV app
About the power plan I am using AMD RYZEN High Performance

I was reading everything and unplugged my Bluetooth usb and after 10 sec my pc bluescreen and while I was working I got lots of bluescreens today I will leave them here
(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fy0UY_OddzIVjzV9KiAVnyejB8wfPWy6?usp=share_link)

About the CPU drivers I download the Ryzen Master but I dont see where I can update drivers It looks more live an OV app
About the power plan I am using AMD RYZEN High Performance
you can download and run microsoft autoruns.exe
Autoruns for Windows - Sysinternals | Microsoft Learn

you can select menu item to hide microsoft entries. You should be able to see info on the installed 3rd party drivers. I had hoped that running the amd update would just update the amdryzenmaster driver to a current version.

you can download and run microsoft autoruns.exe

you can select menu item to hide microsoft entries. You should be able to see info on the installed 3rd party drivers. I had hoped that running the amd update would just update the amdryzenmaster driver to a current version.
system process, called some file system functions, which called some trim functions then tried to put a cache entry in some list and got a bugcheck.
the address looks like valid format but the system knows it is invalid.
address was ffffaa8b66bb4028
there is no way for me if it is valid with a minidump.
see if you can get rid of the old amdryzenmaster driver or maybe do a reinstall of windows.
guess you could run verifier but if the CPU is causing the problem then it will just bugcheck

----------
next bugcheck the kernel access a function that accessed memory address 0 and caused a bugcheck right after the thread was swapped in.

you might also uninstall NDivert.sys,nordlwf.sys
just to rule out NORDvpn as a potential cause of the failures.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2023
system process, called some file system functions, which called some trim functions then tried to put a cache entry in some list and got a bugcheck.
the address looks like valid format but the system knows it is invalid.
address was ffffaa8b66bb4028
there is no way for me if it is valid with a minidump.
see if you can get rid of the old amdryzenmaster driver or maybe do a reinstall of windows.
guess you could run verifier but if the CPU is causing the problem then it will just bugcheck

----------
next bugcheck the kernel access a function that accessed memory address 0 and caused a bugcheck right after the thread was swapped in.

you might also uninstall NDivert.sys,nordlwf.sys
just to rule out NORDvpn as a potential cause of the failures.

I tink I will reinstall windows then, can I boot from the windows installer and in the driver partition format the drive or should I go to settings and use the reset this pc ?

you can try the below change for the microphone.
but you should change the memory dump type to kernel so the debug info will be saved.

you could try and run verifier on the drivers to find a bad driver.
be sure you know how to get into safe mode so you can turn it off via verifier.exe /reset if your machine crashes on boot.

------------

the most current bugcheck was a stack overflow in windows graphics driver. most often this would happen with a due to a sound driver but it could also happen with a microphone driver. You might try disabling you microphone and rebooting. AV.oluteSS3Vad.sys would be the driver. if disabling it helps you could then look for a updated version

------------
bugcheck on the 17th, looked like a driver problem but would require a kernel memory dump to figure out.

next bugcheck was in
Performance Counters for Windows Driver
an access violation

Last edited:
I looked at the most current two memory dumps;
here are the issues I see with the most current.
looks like you have a driver corrupting kernel memory. kernel memory is any memory area in ram that is shared by device drivers.
I would remove drivers that you do not need, then reboot and retest.
you might consider turning on verifier to catch the driver that is corrupting kernel memory at the time of the corruption rather than later when the corrupted data is used by a driver.

--------------
you should look for updates to your RBG drivers, these tend to be a hack target for malware to enter the system.
( i think microsoft will create their own driver at some point so that third party drivers will not be needed)

download and run microsoft autoruns to disable some drivers:

AiCharger.sys Thu Mar 22 01:07:51 2012 (too old, used to override max current on charging apple devices on usb, remove)

amdgpio3.sys Mon Mar 14 03:19:36 2016 (old use amd gpio update from dirctly from amd)

AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys Mon Nov 13 21:58:28 2017 (too old, and does not match your bios version installed, remove or update)
AMD Drivers and Support | AMD (select chipset socket amd4 chipset =b450)
also select processors->amd ryzen processors->amd ryzen 5 desktop processors->amdryzen 5 3600

google how to update amd gpio drivers, should give you a link to where to get them.
you should google how to install amdryzenmaster driver to get the current version,

I would just remove these next two drivers:
FNETHYRAMAS.SYS Fri May 19 01:43:18 2017
FNETURPX.SYS Wed May 30 20:00:47 2012 (not sure why you would want this, remove)

GLCKIO2.sys Mon Apr 22 06:44:46 2019 (rbg fusion driver, normally comes with gigabyte boards, you have an asus board)
IOMap64.sys Fri Apr 28 03:02:15 2017 (part of the asus probe utility)
msio64.sys Sun Feb 11 23:57:50 2018 (driver to change lights on RAM, target for hacking)

try and update this:
mt7612US.sys * Invalid (not sure why the debugger is indicating a problem with this driver)

netfilter2.sys Sat Sep 17 17:52:38 2016 (unexpected not sure why it is installed, I would remove)

RTKVHD64.sys Thu Jun 14 03:37:16 2018 (old motherboard sound driver, had a bug in it that messes up other sound drivers, use a version from 2020 or newer)

oldest bugcheck was also in GLCKIO2.sys stack corruption.

looked at the third bugcheck:
LightingService.exe calling into GLCKIO2.sys and corrupting the stack

just not sure if something else caused the corruption or it corrupted itself.

I would start removing drivers that you do not need,
delete the old minidumps
and retest after you do the updates and cleanup.