Question getting amd ryzen master to set default core clock

Coltrix4996

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2012
i am having a problem with ryzen master to set my default CPU with my gaming profile on start up any hints to where it starts up with my gaming profile instead of my current profile?

Unfortunately, Ryzen Master does not allow for configs to be loaded at start up. You have to manually set it each time you start your computer.

Use the bios to set a profile or OC, that way it will start up as you wish. Ryzen Master is really for playing around. It's a capable piece of software, and better than most. But for OC settings, doing it through the bios is the best way to go.

i am having a problem with ryzen master to set my default CPU with my gaming profile on start up any hints to where it starts up with my gaming profile instead of my current profile?

RyzenMaster's neat feature is it's ability to adjust CPU overclocks interactively within Windows. So you can adjust overclock multiplier and VCore voltages during your stress test session, while monitoring with HWInfo64, to find optimum frequency and voltage and temperatures. Saves a ton of time rebooting and wearing out your keyboard spamming the 'DEL' key.

While you can save profiles, it has no way to automatically load settings at boot-up. Once you find the ideal voltage for a multiplier then dial the same settings in using BIOS and you're set.