Getting DDOSED*

Kristinasaur

Dec 31, 2001
Hello, this has been happening for a 3-4 weeks now since me and my ex broke up . I live in Czech republic , my ex lives in Sweden ( we studied in the same country) Hes an insane computer geek he literally knows how to hack anything. And he has been ddosing us with some kind of program . Everytime were getting ddosed our Net provider has to turn us off the internet , the program makes it look like were getting ddosed by 100 computers .
His friends told me he's telling them at its me and showing my IP to them and all the ddos details. We had to change provider to different one last 2 weeks ago . The internet from new provider worked fine for 7 days till thursday when we got ddosed again, they changed our IP and it worked again , but we got ddosed again on sunday 4 am by him . And the new internet provider just told us they wont provide us anymore and want us to pay the damage that has been done to their servers. We dont know what to do anymore , we cant keep changing providers. We contacted the police . But hes just continously ddosing us and theres nothin we can do . Is there anyone who can help us somehow ? This is very crazy.