Getting different bluescreens upon windows 10 installation

Hoodie_

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
I have switched to a new motherboard, CPU and Case. Which means I kinda had to rebuild my whole PC. Everything seems to be doing well, until I have to reinstall windows 10.
I have used cmd to clean the disk, so it should be compltetely empty right?

So after I choose which disk I want to install windows on, it "bluescreens" after 20-34% of preparing to install windows.
And it shows different bluescreens each time.
The bluescreens that I have gotten so far is:
System Thread Not Handled
Memory Management
Kernel Security Check Failure
Pool Corruption In File Area
IQRL Not less or Equal

I have looked the errors up online, but no succes in fixing them.

My amateur guess is that it is something wrong with the hardware.

Build:
Ryzen 7 1700
GTX 970 Strix
8GB DDR4 2133mhz RAM
120GB SSD
600W PSU
MSI Mortar B350 Arctic

Solution
Okay, so I may have found the issue.
I was kinda stupid and did not notice the "EZ debug LED's" and it seems to be an issue with my ram. Which makes sense, because after some reasearch I have found out that my RAM(Hyperx Fury 1X8GB 2133mhz is not compatible with my motherboard. That is what I think

Lutfij

Titan
For that B350 motherboard, are you sure you're on the latest BIOS revision? It would be worth a gander if you all the settings within BIOS are at default. On the note about your installation, have you made sure your installer isn't corrupted? It's a good idea to recreate your bootable USB installer and try again.

Hoodie_

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017

How do I know if Im using the latest BIOS revision?
And I recreated my booter, but now it bluescreened at 42% but this time it was "Critical Structure Corruption"

Hoodie_

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
Okay, so I may have found the issue.
I was kinda stupid and did not notice the "EZ debug LED's" and it seems to be an issue with my ram. Which makes sense, because after some reasearch I have found out that my RAM(Hyperx Fury 1X8GB 2133mhz is not compatible with my motherboard. That is what I think

Solution