Getting disconnected from the internet

tostcudede

Prominent
Jul 9, 2018
I don't know what part of my pc is the cause of this problem so I post it here,everytime I open a game and play it for about 5-10 minutes I get that sound that comes when you disconnect a usb and I loose my internet connection(LAN) until I restart my pc,I even changed back to factory settings but I still have the same problem,without having a game running it works just fine and there is no problem with my router anything except my pc whilst running a game connects normal,what am I supposed to do?

tostcudede

Prominent
Jul 9, 2018

I mostly just have online games and 1 singleplayer and the singleplayer one doesn't affect anything so I guess the answer to that question is yes,my motherboard is an intel h55 but I have no clue about the drivers and if there are even new ones
EDIT:Forgot to say,it works normal on anything but games,so yes,it works on youtube,even tried it and the I bought the motherboard when I got my pc so about 2 years

tostcudede

Prominent
Jul 9, 2018

1.after I loose my connection it doesn't show my adapter anymore
2.I neither have an antivirus nor an game mode since I'm on windows 7
To make it easier I just write all my specs here:
i7 860(cpu)
r7 240(gpu)
intel h55(motherboard)
kingston 8gb(4x2) 1330mhz ddr3(ram)
2 hdd's,1TB and a 500GB one(both 7200rpm)
and a psu that came with my case(230V)
But I guess I my pc starts to die already,I got multiple crashes,bluescreens and sometimes it just turned off instantly today for the I think 5th time and when restarting I sometimes get an "disk read error" and the only way to fix it is to unplug and plug it in again

tostcudede

Prominent
Jul 9, 2018

I ordered an power supply since mine started too overheat,if that doesn't change anything ı will try the NIC card

tostcudede

Prominent
Jul 9, 2018

yes,it was the psu,changed it and now it works just fine,just the a couple bluescreens but that's normal,so yeah,I guess it's fixed