Getting errors with everything google related

daniel.tuna23

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Hello everyone, for the last couple years I had problems with websites to do with Google. For example when i try to upload to YouTube I get this message "An error has occurred while sending data over the network. Please check your network connection and try uploading again." Or when I try and sign into one of my google accounts "Sorry, something went wrong there. Try again" and also with google reCAPTCHA, i get the same thing. The one thing i noticed is that all of these are owned by google.

Now at first i thought it was because of my upload speed (8mb) which is extremely slow for what I was paying for but recently upgraded to gigabit internet and now have 400mb upload but i realized I was still getting the same errors as before.

Now I do have a fix for this but it is very annoying to do as that is turning on a VPN but that reduces speeds dramatically so uploading to YouTube takes forever and loading times on websites is extremely slow because of this.

I just want a way around this without having to use a VPN. I used to be a daily youtuber and used to take 10 minutes to upload a 5 minute video, now it takes more than 12 hours to upload a 5 minute video and limiting the use of my PC.

I have tried every solution I could find on the net, clearing browser cookies, trying a different browser, resetting my PC and too many others things.

Thanks for all your help.

daniel.tuna23

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017

Thank you for your reply, sadly disabling anti-virus didn't fix my problem. Will contact my ISP later on and will let you know thank you!

Try hardcoding the DNS in your PC to 8.8.8.8

When you run VPN you are using the VPN providers DNS server. When the vpn is down you are many times using the ISP DNS and if you are using the default settings your router is acting as a DNS proxy. Either of these can cause strange issues using sites.

daniel.tuna23

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017

Do I do that in router setting?

daniel.tuna23

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017

So far, no good. Tried changing to a whole bunch of different DNS servers in CMD and also tried changing them in ipv4 (also tried ipv6 as well) properties under my adapter in network connections but did not fix my problem. However I have not tried changing it in my router settings yet so will try that soon.