[SOLVED] Getting kicked from every Minecraft server with the same error codes.

Agent Dash

Honorable
Apr 3, 2015
I keep getting kicked from every server I join every few seconds with different errors every time. The main ones are Badly Compressed Packet, Incorrect Header Check, and Varint too big, and it happens no matter what I do in game and isn't linked to anything specific. I have made sure to clean up my PC and uninstall any program that may cause issues with MC and I also reinstalled the game.

Last year when playing 1.13.XX Circa November 2018 I never had this issue and not only was I playing nonstop but I since then have not installed anything new besides new steam games. Internet gets about 20 up and 20 down, and I have a PC with a 1080ti, 128 GB ram, and a 6850k processor. I have searched all over google for a fix and have posted to other websites about my problem. No fix found and it's really getting on my nerves... anyone got any ideas?

Solution
I keep getting kicked from every server I join every few seconds with different errors every time. The main ones are Badly Compressed Packet, Incorrect Header Check, and Varint too big, and it happens no matter what I do in game and isn't linked to anything specific. I have made sure to clean up my PC and uninstall any program that may cause issues with MC and I also reinstalled the game.

Last year when playing 1.13.XX Circa November 2018 I never had this issue and not only was I playing nonstop but I since then have not installed anything new besides new steam games. Internet gets about 20 up and 20 down, and I have a PC with a 1080ti, 128 GB ram, and a 6850k processor. I have searched all over google for a fix and have posted to...

Last year when playing 1.13.XX Circa November 2018 I never had this issue and not only was I playing nonstop but I since then have not installed anything new besides new steam games. Internet gets about 20 up and 20 down, and I have a PC with a 1080ti, 128 GB ram, and a 6850k processor. I have searched all over google for a fix and have posted to other websites about my problem. No fix found and it's really getting on my nerves... anyone got any ideas?
Check that your computer time is sync'ed with a time server. You could try finding an updated network adapter driver. You could also try a clean install of Minecraft in a different folder or drive.

Solution