LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
I have been getting lots of bluescreens while just watching videos or just browsing random websites and some times in the middle of some games, this has happen for some time now I have already formatted my pc and this still happens, and I cant find any solution, what I need to post to get some help because all this blue screens are getting annoying.

I will leave some dumps from windows ( I think that's the name idk), if I need to send more stuff just say so I can send I really need some help.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NVuDsIYCcaQ9NDIPcfgcWMAlSedBPxOl?usp=sharing

My pc specs :
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
GPU : RTX 3070
RAM : 2x 8GB OV to 3200
MOTHERBOARD : ROG B450 F GAMING
PSU : Fractal Design Ion Gold 750W Full Modular
NVME from Samsung for windows and HDD for games

Colif

Win 11 Master
Conversion of dumps

report - click run as fiddle to read (mostly for me)

File: 120122-13515-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 2 2022 - 02:27:59)
BugCheck: [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: steam.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 12 Hour(s), 53 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

File: 120122-13640-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 1 2022 - 13:33:55)
BugCheck: [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 38 Min(s), and 47 Sec(s)

File: 120222-13437-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 2 2022 - 11:21:10)
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 8 Hour(s), 52 Min(s), and 46 Sec(s)

File: 120222-13875-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 3 2022 - 10:09:52)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: LeagueClient.e)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 22 Hour(s), 48 Min(s), and 05 Sec(s)

File: 120322-13593-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 4 2022 - 00:30:05)
BugCheck: [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 14 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 52 Sec(s)

if it survives clean install its likely hardware

RAM : 2x 8GB OV to 3200
do you mean xmp or manual?

You have newest BIOS
Try updating chipset drivers - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b450
you don't need storemi or raid.

try running this and see if newer LAN drivers - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

I assume you don't have a WIFI dongle, no drivers showing.

Reactions: LuciferDoll

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
I updated the chipset drivers and I cant see if there's a new Lan drivers the website gives me an error.
About the ram I just went to bios and changed the AI Overclock Tuner to D.O.C.P Standard and changed the Memory frequency to DDR4-3200MHz.
If I get another crash should I just reply with the dump ?

And thanks for all the help.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Yes, if/when you crash again, just show dumps.

Intel website should have offered a tool. if it said something went wrong, that is my fault
Click on the Download now link under error.

I had tool once and then deleted it, so when I load link it still tries to run tool.

Colif

Win 11 Master
they never that easy

Conversion of dumps

report - run as fiddle to read

File: 120422-13546-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 5 2022 - 00:52:07)
BugCheck: [DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (D1)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: opera.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 22 Hour(s), 33 Min(s), and 31 Sec(s)

Did you run the intel tool? you appear to have driver still.
Was this the error you got?
RqX5zZY.jpg

as if so, click download now. It should run website again once you have tool it runs.

the stack was corrupted, looks like a driver problem the raw stack had a call to
nt!ObpReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag

but was not using a valid kernel address. Most likely a bug in one of these drivers:(best guess)
Avolutess3vad.sys aug 6 2019
part of Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer from asus

I would also look to update:
steamstreamingmicrophone.sys from 2017
steamstreamingspeakers.sys from 2017

it could be a bug in randgrid.sys

you might be able to set your system not to sleep in order to prevent the bug.
best to get a updated driver.

the first driver on this list might be the updated driver:
(if you can not get the update from the vendor)
Microsoft Update Catalog

Last edited:

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
@Colif
I checked for updates and I got this one but it wont let me update to it
Mu5sSvl.png

And about the Intel tool I manage to install it and when I click to check for new drivers it says "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system."

@johnbl
From the Microsoft Update Catalog what I have to update I got a bit confused
---

Got 1 random restart 1 freeze and 1 bluescreen all in 30 minutes should I reinstall windows again or something

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qyGwj48eLJhedLmj-mf7aatgOyrV9RG8?usp=sharing

Colif

Win 11 Master
steamstreamingmicrophone.sys from 2017
steamstreamingspeakers.sys from 2017
more inclined to remove those, I have seen them cause BSOD before (after 6 years, I think I probably seen everything cause BSOD though)

John, would it help to get kernel dumps?

hmmm, I seen that error before. Windows update seems to break itself pretty easy these days.

one fix is run the windows update troubleshooter
  • settings/system/troubleshoot
  • other trouble shooters
  • Windows Update - kep running it until it finds nothing
One fix is to run the spoiler:
right click start
choose terminal (admin)
click on the drop down arrow in title row and choose powershell
copy/paste this command into window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

and press enter

Then type SFC /scannow

and press enter

Restart PC if SFC fixes any files as some fixes require a restart to be implemented

First command repairs the files SFC uses to clean files, and SFC fixes system files

SFC = System File Checker. First command runs DISM - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/what-is-dism?view=windows-11

Shouldn't need a clean install to fix that but I had to do this - https://www.elevenforum.com/t/repair-install-windows-11-with-an-in-place-upgrade.418/ - all it does is replaces windows. takes 20 minutes. Leaves everything else as is.

conversion of dumps

results - run as fiddle to read

File: 120422-14000-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 5 2022 - 09:54:19)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: Discord.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 9 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 51 Sec(s)

File: 120422-14296-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 5 2022 - 10:29:56)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 27 Sec(s)

@Colif
Mu5sSvl.png

And about the Intel tool I manage to install it and when I click to check for new drivers it says "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system."

@johnbl
From the Microsoft Update Catalog what I have to update I got a bit confused
---

Got 1 random restart 1 freeze and 1 bluescreen all in 30 minutes should I reinstall windows again or something

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qyGwj48eLJhedLmj-mf7aatgOyrV9RG8?usp=sharing
maybe start by disabling theAvolut ess3vad.sys software and see if you still get a bugcheck.
you can download microsoft autoruns64.exe and find the driver and uncheck the driver and reboot and see if that helps.
Autoruns for Windows - Sysinternals | Microsoft Learn

if the problem goes away then if you really want the driver installed you will need to install a update.
the company was sold to another company which makes the driver updates harder to get.
the one from microsoft should work but you have to down load the catalog then use windows control panel device manager, find the device and do a manual update and point to the file you downloaded from the microsoft catalog. you should google how to install drivers from microsoft catalog . the driver you will want updated will be
Avolutess3vad.sys and should be listed under the software package name
more inclined to remove those, I have seen them cause BSOD before (after 6 years, I think I probably seen everything cause BSOD though)

John, would it help to get kernel dumps?

hmmm, I seen that error before. Windows update seems to break itself pretty easy these days.

one fix is run the windows update troubleshooter
  • settings/system/troubleshoot
  • other trouble shooters
  • Windows Update - kep running it until it finds nothing
One fix is to run the spoiler:
right click start
choose terminal (admin)
click on the drop down arrow in title row and choose powershell
copy/paste this command into window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

and press enter

Then type SFC /scannow

and press enter

Restart PC if SFC fixes any files as some fixes require a restart to be implemented

First command repairs the files SFC uses to clean files, and SFC fixes system files

SFC = System File Checker. First command runs DISM - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/what-is-dism?view=windows-11

Shouldn't need a clean install to fix that but I had to do this - https://www.elevenforum.com/t/repair-install-windows-11-with-an-in-place-upgrade.418/ - all it does is replaces windows. takes 20 minutes. Leaves everything else as is.

conversion of dumps

results - run as fiddle to read

File: 120422-14000-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 5 2022 - 09:54:19)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: Discord.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 9 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 51 Sec(s)

File: 120422-14296-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 5 2022 - 10:29:56)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 27 Sec(s)
kernel dump would help, It could show the pooltag so we could find out what driver allocated the memory structure.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Kernel Memory dumps.

this creates a dump in Memory.dmp after a BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Memory.dmp
  3. Copy the dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
So should I remove the steamstreaming stuff ?
I did run the windows update troubleshooter and it still didn't work I get the same error when I try to update windows.
And I did run the other thing and I got this :
uZoAmCM.png

I downloaded the Autorun but I cant seem to find the Avolutess3vad.sys I will let a ss maybe im doing something wrong since I never worked with this
p8DVOJE.png

Ok I changed to Kernel Memory dumps , but before changing I got some blue screens that I will leave here, I changed GPU to a older one I had idk if that might be the cause of these blue screens (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c-Ofbeum-xWL2aguJ0g6kd_jO9YuKlbY?usp=sharing)
Btw I also get a lot of crashes on opera while on Youtube idk if that can be because of a driver or hardware idk if that can help in any way.
I cant use the quotes sorry if my answer is confusing

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
Ok I removed it, since it seems to be a driver issue I installed Driver boost and run and It found some drivers to update so I did it, found one for audio for monitor and the network one the other ones it installed since I didn't had them.
And I just found out that my Cpu some times can hit 70C can that also cause a BSOD ? I am using the stock cooler
jVL8eG1.png

Colif

Win 11 Master
3rd party driver updaters like Driver Booster can actually make it worse as they don't always install the right software. Driver Booster has one upside though, it should have made a restore point before you run it. So can always remove them all again. Wait and see if you get any more BSOD I guess.

Your CPU max temp is 95c so hitting 70 is fine. My 3600xt hits 70c at boot up. Provided its not always at 70, you should be fine.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Conversion of Dumps

Report - click run as fiddle to read

File: 120622-17031-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 6 2022 - 11:58:50)
BugCheck: [UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7F)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: NoxVMHandle.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 40 Min(s), and 58 Sec(s)

File: 120622-6656-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 7 2022 - 00:27:03)
BugCheck: [RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED (E3)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: MultiPlayerManager.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 12 Hour(s), 27 Min(s), and 50 Sec(s)

File: 120622-6687-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 7 2022 - 01:59:35)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 24 Min(s), and 01 Sec(s)

File: 120622-6734-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 7 2022 - 00:34:24)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: nvsphelper64.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 07 Min(s), and 00 Sec(s)

File: 120622-6937-01 - Copy.dmp (Dec 7 2022 - 00:41:27)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: mmc.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 06 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

Top2 BSOD look like GPU drivers
4th victim is part of Nvidia drivers
Nov 26 2022nvlddmkm.sysNvidia Graphics Card driver http://www.nvidia.com/
I would run ddu in safe mode, remove nvidia drivers, log back into normal mode and get drivers again. You could try the makers of Card or run windows update, since you have newest drivers now.

number2 is an odd error.
My reaction to odd errors is check ram

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it
run it overnight as it takes a while... or now since you can't run PC longer than 30 minutes

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
Can’t test both sticks at the same time ?

About the drivers I just changed to my old gpu for a week because I am waiting for a new psu to arrive, I did run ddu in safe mode to remove old gpu drivers, but I will do it again.

When I install windows I put the installer on a pen and in the installer I format the ssd because it’s faster then when I am in windows and I go to settings and I select to format. I hope you can understand sorry for my bad English, my question is since I format the ssd on the installer could that somehow damage windows and cause the BSODs ?

When I install windows I put the installer on a pen and in the installer I format the ssd because it’s faster then when I am in windows and I go to settings and I select to format. I hope you can understand sorry for my bad English, my question is since I format the ssd on the installer could that somehow damage windows and cause the BSODs ?

And another question is it possible my hdd be causing the BSODs, I have a ssd nvme where I have windows and the hdd is to store games and other stuff but this hdd is really old.

Sorry for all the question and thank you for all the help!!