getting low FPS on my new 1060! help pls :'(

Apr 13, 2018
I was getting low fps in ACO and Watch dogs2 and I thought that my CPU is bottlenecking (i5 4440 3.1Ghz). but when I installed CSGO this is what I got:https://s17.postimg.cc/9avqhlze7/Capture.png
on everything low and resolution of 2560x1440
what's happening?
ps: I was having around 200+fps on csgo when I had my Rx 470 4gb.

Solution
Download and install MSI Afterburner, and use that to monitor CPU and GPU usage. If the usage is same as shown by CSGO, check the temperatures and also make sure you haven't set an FPS target/limit in any application - NVidia Control Panel, any monitoring software, and the game itself.
Download and install MSI Afterburner, and use that to monitor CPU and GPU usage. If the usage is same as shown by CSGO, check the temperatures and also make sure you haven't set an FPS target/limit in any application - NVidia Control Panel, any monitoring software, and the game itself.

Solution
Apr 13, 2018

not home now, but I'll check it later. thx
*for the fps limit, i 100% sure that I made Vsync Off in-game and in control panel
*for the use of GPU and CPU I think when I was playing yesterday I got 100% usage on CPU and nearly 100% usage of GPU too, and for the Temp it was like 45 for CPU and 50-55 for GPU. (i'll recheck it later and post a screenshot).