[SOLVED] Getting my build right

Aug 11, 2020
Hello:
I am rebuilding my pc and want to reuse my SSD and hard drive, I know I need to reinstall my operating system. My question is, do I need to uninstall my old operating system or will it get overwritten if I use as is?

Solution
Oh sweet so I don’t need to either buy a dummy hard drive or go somewhere to erase the original OS off the my drive? Thank you 😊

you wouldn’t happen to know of a video tutorial I can follow would you? Like formatting the new OS when I put everything together?

There's no real tutorial. When you get your new system ready set whatever drive you will be installing Windows from as your boot drive, it will load setup, follow the prompts and the install program will take care of the rest.
Aug 11, 2020
when you install windows. you have the option to format the disk.
Oh sweet so I don’t need to either buy a dummy hard drive or go somewhere to erase the original OS off the my drive? Thank you 😊

you wouldn’t happen to know of a video tutorial I can follow would you? Like formatting the new OS when I put everything together?

g-unit1111

Titan

There's no real tutorial. When you get your new system ready set whatever drive you will be installing Windows from as your boot drive, it will load setup, follow the prompts and the install program will take care of the rest.

Solution
Aug 11, 2020
Awesome! Last question, is it possible to use my old windows 10 installed on my SSD or do I need a fresh instal? I only ask because I saw somewhere that it was possible.