[SOLVED] Getting no output from my graphics card on my new build.p.s im a newby

Dec 29, 2019
Recently ive gathered the parts and built my pc once it was finished i went and powered it on but i got no output from the graphics card keep in my my rig and motherboard getting power and i got a single beep once from the speaker but havent had one since and yes i have reseated all the parts before multiple times

Pls help me have these parts in front of me and not be able to do anything is aganizing

Part list:
GEFORCE GTX 1650
AMD RYZEN 5 2600
Asus EX-a320m-gaming
Patriot viper dual-band 8gb memory
Corsair v550(or whatever it is its 550v)
Hopefully that enough to get a basic idea

Solution
Then it would appear one or more parts are "broken".

Tried it with 1 RAM stick?
In each of the motherboard slots, one by one?
Then the other RAM stick.

BIOS up to date on the motherboard?

USAFRet

Titan
Start here:

Go through ALL the steps. Not just look assume...touch and do.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
have you set the video output to come from the gpu in the bios? try connecting you video cable to the mobo's onboard graphics
The Ryzen 2600 is no APU so doesn't have an integrated gpu and therefore will there be no image when connecting to the motherboard.

On the otherhand if he only did try the motherboard output would that explain why he hasn't got an image on his screen.

09_qwerty

Prominent
Nov 22, 2019
The Ryzen 2600 is no APU so doesn't have an integrated gpu and therefore will there be no image when connecting to the motherboard.

On the otherhand if he only did try the motherboard output would that explain why he hasn't got an image on his screen.
Ok, i am a noob in amd, i only really have experience in intel...🙃