Getting Past the LogOn Screen

I have a Windows 2000 Professional log on screen that I
need to get by to update to the current net domain.

By way of explanation; we have added a salesman, and the
computer has the old domain and password which no one
knows. Can you help me get past this so I can get
everything operational again.

Dr.Clearwater wrote:

> I have a Windows 2000 Professional log on screen that I
> need to get by to update to the current net domain.
>
> By way of explanation; we have added a salesman, and the
> computer has the old domain and password which no one
> knows. Can you help me get past this so I can get
> everything operational again.
Hi

Log on locally with the "Administrator" user, and if you
don't know the password:

You might try to reset the local Administrator password
with one of the methods mentioned here:

http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: