Getting random BSODs ever since disabling Samsung RAPID mode

steffeeh

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
Earlier this week I disabled Samsung RAPID mode to get more memory available for various reasons.
However, since then I've had 2 system related BSODs, both with different stop codes.

Before I've only had BSODs caused by overclock stability errors, or when a GPU driver has been bad. As for GPU drivers, the last update was a while ago, and there are no new drivers out, so I can probably rule out that.
As for overclocks, they have all been stable for quite a long time now, so it would unlikely be that causing it in terms of overclock stability.

The last stop code was: System Thread Exception Was Not Handled
The first one I can't remember, but it was related to memory when I googled the stop code.

In both scenarios, the PC had been turned on for a while and haven't been rebooted for at least 1-2 hours, and I've had applications running, in both instances Google Chrome as well as a game (this last time I had only just launched it) aside from other lighter programs.

steffeeh

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
Now I got another BSOD: Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page
Only change since last time is that I have uninstalled AI Suite 3, but was 1-2 weeks ago.

I haven't re-enabled rapid mode as it would take weeks before I could conclude if it solved it, and even if it did I'd still need to disable it again.