So 3 nights ago, I heard a sudden build up of static noise in my headphones, and then shortly there after shocked myself on the cable. I am using a SteelSeries arctis 3 which has one cable that has a single headphone jack, that plugs into another cable splitting it into a microphone and headphone channel. That little connection has a tiny bit of exposed metal, and I shocked myself touching that. This then happened 15 minutes later, and again the next night, however it did not happen last night. I have never experienced something like this before, and this headset has worked perfectly for 2 and a half years now. I am worried that there is something wrong with my pc, and that it has started using my headphones and me as a ground, or that maybe its just my headset getting old. I would appreciate some advice on how to go about figuring out the problem, as well as any recommendations for a good wireless headset.