Question Ghost of Tsushima does not lock at 60 FPS with Nvidia Reflex Low Latency ?

Gojke

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
I have a 3070 GPU, but as you know, the 30 series does not have frame generation. But the game has Frame generation with AMD FSR and after I turn it on, the difference in quality is really imperceptible and I like that and the game works much better, but after a few seconds the game crashes.
I found a solution for that with Nvidia Reflex Low Latency, and the game really works perfectly, but that's where my problem arises, then the game, even though I lock it in the Nvidia Control Panel to 60 FPS as Max Frame Rate, it exceeds that number up to 120 sometimes, and I need a locked 60 FPS for the stream, is there any solution for this?

My settings are:
Anti-Aliasing - DLAA
Frame Generation - AMD FSR
Nvidia Reflex Low Latency - On

In addition to asking if there is a solution how to lock the game to 60 FPS in this case, by the way I want to ask if someone who has a 40 series graphics card can use DLSS Frame Generation and all the previously mentioned settings to lock the game to 60 FPS ?

Gojke

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
I'm sorry guys for opening a topic, I remembered that I can also lock FPS through the Riva program and that worked.