Gift Guide for the Hardcore PC Gamer

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
GJcOxQe.png

Getting the perfect gift for the hard-core PC gamer in your life is not easy. Our gift guide is full of must-have items and unique ideas for hard-core PC gamers. You can't go wrong with these best picks from our community.

SteelSeries Arctis 7 Gaming Headset $149.99

Get in the game with these over-the-ear 7.1 surround headphones from SteelSeries. You’ll be covered no matter where you game as these headphones work with PS4, Xbox One, Vive, Oculus Rift Switch and Mobile.

Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse - $61.84

This gaming mouse is ergonomically designed to last through the longest of gaming sessions. Whether you are playing at fast or low speeds, the DeathAdder Elite will always respond on-screen with perfect accuracy thanks to its 16,000-dpi optical sensor.

Blue Yeti USB Microphone - $127.99

The classic microphone used by live streamers everywhere. If you’re buying for a hardcore gamer that also streams their gameplays live, they’ll need a trusty microphone for great sound quality. Get the Blue Yeti, you won’t be disappointed.

XCOM: The Board Game - $59.99

The classic sci-fi turn based tactical game adapted for the table top. XCOM: The Board Game is a edge of your seat co-op game great for hardcore gamers looking to go analog for a while.

Samsung 960 Pro Series 512GB M.2 SSD - $289.99

This is a worthy upgrade for any hard-core PC gamer worth their silicon. The 3500MB/s read speed will significantly decrease load times for all games, and if you get the gamer in your life this drive, they'll be thanking you for a long time to come.

We’ve shown you ours, now show us yours!

[widget="https://gleam.io/nhB1c/amazoncom-gift-card-giveaway", 800][/widget]

Post your best recommendations for a gift for this archetype, with each recommended item as a separate response to this forum thread. Every response counts as a single entry to win a $25 Amazon gift card for this archetype. Please be sure to include the name of the gift item with link, why the archetype would like it, an image (if available), and how much it costs.

Before posting, please review the thread for potential duplicates (which won’t count!) and to check proper formatting. The Community Gift Guide 2017 Entries must be posted by November 13th, 2017 to qualify for entry. Good luck, and we’re looking forward to seeing all the awesome recommendations!

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Personally, the Plugable 87-key (or the 104? key version) are great $50 gifts. high quality mechanical keyboards.

Gifted myself one, gifted a friend one, gifted my dad one. No one can hate them. They are unhateable.

Adoni_Earnes

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
If you're in the market for a gaming mouse mat, I strongly recommend the Razer Firefly. Not only does it have really sexy LEDs to make it more interesting, the texture of it is perfect! I really would get this, it just depends whether you're Willi g to spend £75 on a mouse mat. If you do, however, its recipient will not be ungrateful for this ultimate upgrade!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00Y4S5KPY/ref=as_li_tl?tag=higgrogam0b-21&ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00Y4S5KPY&linkCode=as2&linkId=UUNNFUALWS7FXKQB

Geef

Distinguished
Gift idea: Get people a small random item and pair it with something useful and always throw in a piece of candy. Like a flashlight, a lego dude, and a twix all in a small bag. (I just happened to have all those sitting on my desk) :p

solobron3

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
The Corsair CW-9060025-WW Hydro Series H100i V2. Runs the CPU cool and is a great AIO for overclocking. Planning to get this for my Ryzen 5 1600

brandonclone1

Honorable
Mar 26, 2014
Tell your wife/daughter/whoever you got her a MacBook for Christmas. Then laugh out loud at your own joke because you are hilarious!

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/macbook-pocket-mirror/

TRENDING THREADS