My Old pc spec is
CPU: i5 3570k (stock)
Main: MSI Z77A-GD55
Ram: 2x4GB DDR3 1600
PSU: Seasonic S12ii-520Bronze
3 HDD + 1 SSD
Tplink Archer T6E wireless adapter

Currently i run my system with MSI GTx760 Oc
Now i am planning to upgrade my vga to Giga Rx570 Mi edition 4GB. But i dont know how can my old pc can handle this vga? (Psu, cpu)
I hope that somebody can give me an answer to my problem, thanks a lot

Are there currently any issues with your system ? How does the GTX 760 perform in games ? By OLD you mean, how many years ? You can upgrade to the RX 570 as well, assuming your current 520 W PSU model is in working condition.

Are you planning to upgrade ONLY the GPU, or even other components as well ?

Hungragezone

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
Are there currently any issues with your system ? How does the GTX 760 perform in games ? By OLD you mean, how many years ? You can upgrade to the RX 570 as well, assuming your current 520 W PSU model is in working condition.

Are you planning to upgrade ONLY the GPU, or even other components as well ?
Nope, the system still running well. My system is about 4-5 years old, i dont remember exactly. 760 now is showing “age” with new game. Shadow of tomb raider full hd dx10, all low run around 2x-3x fps, some scene will drop to 1x fps
I only plan to upgrade vga

How old is that PSU? Why are you looking at a card that has severely limited warranty and is meant for mining?

I think it’s about 4-5 years old. I look at information in giga website that it only has 3 months of warranty but in my country, all resellers said that it has 3 years warranty and of course, its price is very low compare to normal rx570

Nope, the system still running well. My system is about 4-5 years old, i dont remember exactly. 760 now is showing “age” with new game. Shadow of tomb raider full hd dx10, all low run around 2x-3x fps, some scene will drop to 1x fps
I only plan to upgrade vga

Okay then, I honestly don't think you should be facing any serious performance issues with the RX 570 as well, IMO. You can upgrade, if you wish.

Hungragezone

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
Okay then, I honestly don't think you should be facing any serious performance issues with the RX 570 as well, IMO. You can upgrade, if you wish.
The one that I worry most is the psu, do u think my psu still can handlen the system even if I OC my CPU a bit?

RX570 should work well with that CPU
How do u think about my psu?

Good fit.
Country? In the USA you can get an RX570 4GB for about $120
Is it new or 2nd?
Im living in VN, rx570 mi edition is about 120-166$. Normal version is about 220$

As far as power is concerned, an RX 570 shouldn't draw much more power than your GTX 760. Your PSU is relatively decent, so it will likely be fine.

The warranty seems a bit questionable on that mining version of the card, but at least it doesn't look like removed any display outputs on it.

Hungragezone

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
As far as power is concerned, an RX 570 shouldn't draw much more power than your GTX 760. Your PSU is relatively decent, so it will likely be fine.

The warranty seems a bit questionable on that mining version of the card, but at least it doesn't look like removed any display outputs on it.
I will be switch to ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 570 O4G, better price btw