Question Gigabte A320 input lag on usb ports!

Aug 11, 2020
Mouse lags so much when loading a web page for example or out of random during gaming .

Same thing with a controller and sometimes it completely looses connection until I physically remove and reinsert the USB receiver.

Having them in the front of the case USB sockets no issues .

Today it happened with my keyboard too

What's going on I've tried everything

Specs

Ryzen 3 1200

Gigabyte A320 SH2-V2

8 GB Hyper-X 2600mHz (4+4)

Sapphire R7 265 2gb GDDR5

Intel 660p 1TB

Corsair VS Series 450W

Flamebrander

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
Ok so the first thing you want to do is to make sure that you have the wireless reciever plugged into the blue USB ports in the back, as those are the fastest. Also, make sure that your pc isn't too far away from the physical mouse, so that the connection doesn't have a hard time reaching because that could potentially make a problem. Other than that, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, maybe try and getting the Gigabyte B450m DS3H. It's a better chipset, and should resolve your issues if none of the above works

MilesVW

Commendable
Aug 11, 2020
I have had this problem and I solved it by getting a USB extension cable so the signal gets to the receiver better.

Mice and controllers are not USB 3, putting in the blue ports will not help .

Try searching for USB extender, even an inch or 2 might help a lot.

Edit: you say when loading a webpage, are you on Wifi? That would point to the wifi interfering with the signal. If you are close enough to use 5Ghz wifi it might help

Edit2: sometimes the CPU or other parts of the motherboard just run at 2.4ghz and you have to use a port like the front ones to get them away from the source of the interference

Aug 11, 2020
Ok so the first thing you want to do is to make sure that you have the wireless reciever plugged into the blue USB ports in the back, as those are the fastest. Also, make sure that your pc isn't too far away from the physical mouse, so that the connection doesn't have a hard time reaching because that could potentially make a problem. Other than that, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, maybe try and getting the Gigabyte B450m DS3H. It's a better chipset, and should resolve your issues if none of the above works
My PC is on top of my desk so it's near enough.
Connecting it on USB 3 porst results in more input lag.
Also it seems to be very random : I had input lag issues for the whole week but today it works fine

Flamebrander

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
My PC is on top of my desk so it's near enough.
Connecting it on USB 3 porst results in more input lag.
Also it seems to be very random : I had input lag issues for the whole week but today it works fine

Do you have any other devices? Try to use the same peripherals but plug them in to another device. If they work fine, then we can narrow it down to the pc as the issue. If they also have lag, then your peripherals are the issue, you could replace th