[SOLVED] Gigabyte 3060 Gaming OC - only 2 fans showing in HWMonitor ?

Dec 23, 2020
Hey guys,

First I'd like to start out by saying this is my first PC build. My PC Build

I have the Gigabyte 3060 TI Gaming OC trio fan model. In HWMonitor it only shows fans #0 and #1 and I am wondering if this is an error that I should RMA the product. Benchmarking the GPU performs as it should according to other benchmarks on Userbenchmarks. Any and all info on this would be very helpful. Attached is a screenshot of the HWMonitor screen.

Solution
As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. IMHO, I think Gigabyte used 3 fans plugged off of two headers on the GPU whereby the RPM's and fans are being shown for two fans. If temps are favorable and the cards fans all work when under load, you're good.

Lutfij

Titan
As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. IMHO, I think Gigabyte used 3 fans plugged off of two headers on the GPU whereby the RPM's and fans are being shown for two fans. If temps are favorable and the cards fans all work when under load, you're good.

Solution
Hey guys,

First I'd like to start out by saying this is my first PC build. My PC Build

I have the Gigabyte 3060 TI Gaming OC trio fan model. In HWMonitor it only shows fans #0 and #1 and I am wondering if this is an error that I should RMA the product. Benchmarking the GPU performs as it should according to other benchmarks on Userbenchmarks. Any and all info on this would be very helpful. Attached is a screenshot of the HWMonitor screen.

I think that is the same for me, my graphics card has 3 fans but only 2 show up