Question GIGABYTE 3070 no signal

squirrelfish

Commendable
Aug 10, 2019
I got an aorus 3070 two days ago and installed it, everything was fine on the first day, but on the second day when I was playing the game there was no signal, but the sound was still there. I restarted the computer and there was still no signal but sound (wallpaper background sound), I switched back to my old 980ti graphics card and everything was fine, but the 3070 still had no signal.

I followed what others said to upgrade the graphics card driver and BIOS to the latest, also modified the PCIE to GEN 3 but still does not work.
Specs:
CPU: AMD 3900X
GPU: GIGABYTE 3070 AORUS MASTER
Motherboard: GIGABYTE AORUS X470 gaming 7 wifi
RAM: x4 Corsair DDR4 8GB 3200mhz
PSU: Corsair RM Series RM1000 1000W

please help me solve this problem, I only have one week to return it if not work at all.

squirrelfish

Commendable
Aug 10, 2019
Since my screen has no signal, I installed the old graphics card and use the DDU, but it still doesn't work, I also tried to use remote control, but it seems that the computer does not detect this graphics card, nivida control says no nivida graphics card is detected.

How do I know if there is a problem with the graphics card itself? Please help me to fix this problem

squirrelfish

Commendable
Aug 10, 2019
Since my screen has no signal, I installed the old graphics card and use the DDU, but it still doesn't work, I also tried to use remote control, but it seems that the computer does not detect this graphics card, nivida control says no nivida graphics card is detected.

How do I know if there is a problem with the graphics card itself? Please help me to fix this problem
I tried in the other slots but no work.
This is my only computer and I have not tried it on other computers

squirrelfish

Commendable
Aug 10, 2019

The small screen on the graphics card is there, but it keeps showing an egg

ASK THE COMMUNITY