Gigabyte 970A-DS3P BIOS problems

Ardit-OC

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2011
Hi everyone!
Im having a problem with my motheroard, for some reason i cant boot on bios to reset it or load a new bios.
Here is what happens when i try to start my PC:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXiQwBzDXA
(Sorry about the bad audio. recorded in a mi mix2 btw)

Things i already tried:
1. Reseting CMOS, leaving it without the battery for 8 hours+-
2. Trying to boot with 1 stick of ram
3. Installing the GPU on the second PCIE
4. Tried to press DEL, F1, F9, F12 during the boot but nothing happens
5. Tried a new battery
6. Tried to force start backup bios but nothing so far

Worth mentioning:
PC specs: Gigabyte 970A DS3P, AMD FX 6300, 2x4Gb ram 1600Mhz, AMD R 260X 2GB, 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD

I have been runing the cpu on 4.4Ghz @1.4V with a cooler master 212evo, with very low temps.
In the past i have had problems with bios, even when i didnt have my cpu overclocked, someone times my backup would start the recovery process and never ends(loophole of recovery process), at that time i would just force stop my pc and start it again and it would start fine.
The same thing happend least night, it started bios recovery, i left it to complete 100% then the pc restarted the process, at that point i did what i do anyways restart the pc, after that it didnt start up and gave me the following problem with 2 short beeps at the start.

Do you guys have any idea ? Do i need to buy a new mobo or i can save this one ?
Thanks for reading!

Ardit-OC

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2011
After a few hours of trying new methods i was able to force start the recovery bios by holding for 10seconds the power button + reset. That started the recovery bios and i was able to enter the bios without any problems.
Credits to Mario1
If anyone needs it:
Method 2
1. Shut your PC down
2. Hold the power AND the reset button for about 10 seconds then release.
3. Backup BIOS should kick in anytime soon now.