[SOLVED] Gigabyte 970A-DS3P (rev. 1.0) not compatible with my Msi Gtx 1650 super?

v2Gemini

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
I already sent the gtx1650 for an RMA once now I'm still having the same issues. I have tried my gtx 950 it booted up just fine but when plug in my gtx 1650 super Windows never recognizes the card and for a couple of minutes the screen will just go black completely. I try DDU reinstall my previous driver but still the same result. Bios is fully updated as well.

I've also plugged the gtx 1650 super to my older Althon system and it works just fine.
Plz help.

Solution
Yes, that board is perfectly fine for recognizing any modern card.
Try running CCleaner. There may be a software conflict/registry error or other conflict stopping the system from recognizing the card. Do the Clean and Registry issues both.

If that fails to fix it, disconnect the boot drive (SATA cable) and see if the card produces a display and you can enter BIOS normally. That will at least prove the board itself doesn't have health issues.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, that board is perfectly fine for recognizing any modern card.
Try running CCleaner. There may be a software conflict/registry error or other conflict stopping the system from recognizing the card. Do the Clean and Registry issues both.

If that fails to fix it, disconnect the boot drive (SATA cable) and see if the card produces a display and you can enter BIOS normally. That will at least prove the board itself doesn't have health issues.

Solution