[SOLVED] Gigabyte A320m Stuck on Bios menu PLEASE HELP!🥺

Mar 24, 2020
So basically i opened my 3-4 weeks old pc to check if i have a single or dual channel ram and what mhz is it. (i had it built for me so i don't know) then i had to remove this hard telephone wire curl looking HDD sata because it was kinda blocking the Ram stick.
Then yeah i removed it then installed it right after. Then I opened my pc to see this Gigabyte bios menu, i restarted it multiple times but it still pops up. i checked the wires if they're connected properly, searched youtube tutorials. But no hope i still get this Bios menu everytime. Is there a way to fix this problem? Please help me. Thank you so much!

Edit: i had it figured out my dumb*** forgot to connect the long looking wire to the hdd.

Last edited:
Solution
That usually happens when there us no drive in the PC to boot to. The BIOS defaults to setup. I suspect you didn't reconnect whatever it was you disconnected correctly. or not fully. Explain again in better detail what it was you pulled loose. Or post a clear photo of the inside of your PC.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
That usually happens when there us no drive in the PC to boot to. The BIOS defaults to setup. I suspect you didn't reconnect whatever it was you disconnected correctly. or not fully. Explain again in better detail what it was you pulled loose. Or post a clear photo of the inside of your PC.

Reactions: DGreatHoudini
Solution
Mar 24, 2020
I figured it out. You're right i forgot to connect the long looking wire to the hdd am so dumb🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks though!🙂