Gigabyte ab350 gaming 3 warranty question (international exchange)

Apr 20, 2017
So my mobo died for no reason and of course this happens one month after I move overseas.
I've read a fair bit online about gigabyte having horrible customer care for returns... especially when done from another country but most posts are rather old and I'm hoping the company has taken its consumers concerns into consideration.
Can anyone confirm or provide some info as to what I should do

Mobo was bought in Australia and I now live in Poland. Both countries have service centres.
Could I get a RMA number from Australia and use it in Poland?
Do I contact Taiwan and try to get them to replace it here?
Do I just fold and buy something new?

Apr 20, 2017
Called USA. Gave the reach around without even spitting on it. So mad. How is it an international company with the same product all over the globe doesn't honour a warranty. Told me to put in an rma ticket and I'm also going to go ahead and call Taiwan and wish for the best.
If anyone has experience with something like this please reply with some results or statements
Cheers

Apr 20, 2017
Thanks. Saw that already. Will have to call them and see how much they can help. Worse case I'll have to send it to a friend who lives in Australia to get him to get a replacement. Just wish the word "warranty" actually meant something