Gigabyte Announces 100-Series Motherboards Lineup For Skylake, Options For Every Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankpc

Reputable
Jul 30, 2015
That's the best news I've heard all day. Can you direct me to a link where it's stated that the MB has HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2?

I like Gigabyte and I would order a board today.

Thank you !!

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
What is wrong with the boards? The two thinking. I'd like to see PCIE slots on the other side of the board. Yes the underside and the ability to put in two boards in a case.

I'd like to see all the fans designed to wear out evenly with gravity and specifications on the fans that do this wear and tear.

The other thing is to directly connect the heat sink of the cpu to the motherboard to dissipate heat. Why not?

The fools who design these things are lazy fools and have to wait for folks like me to tell them how to do it.

We know one thing. The CEOs and big corporations and wealthy and other fools who love them wait around for the small guy to the hard work and they attack the small guy because of jealousy and fear.

frankpc

Reputable
Jul 30, 2015
Yes, well, I already own the case. I'm just looking for a standard MB that will fit comfortably within it that supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2. An ATX form factor would be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.