Question Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro Status LEDs

May 15, 2020
First time builder here. I just got everything in place last night, but when I turn on the power, I am not getting output to my HDMI monitors (have tried three). Here are my specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x
RTX 2060
B450 Pro
Samsung 860 QVO
650W PSU

The LEDs on the CPU fan are on and the CPU and GPU fans are active. I was hoping to be able to troubleshoot by using the status LEDs on the mobo. There are four lights in a square pattern: CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot. It says in the manual that:
"if the LED is on, that means the corresponding device is not working normally; if the BOOT LED is on, that means you haven't entered the operating system yet."
Upon turning on the power, each light blinks once, then goes off. It will blink CPU, DRAM, VGA, then BOOT one by one and then they will all be off. I was wondering if someone familiar with the board could let me know what that means. Should I take it that all of these components are not working, or is this a normal pattern that happens whenever the power is activated? It does not say in the manual. If this is normal, is there any reason HDMI output would not be working?

Thanks for any help!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS