[SOLVED] GIGABYTE AORUS I X570 PRO WIFI only boots with 1 Stick of GSKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTZSW

Aug 5, 2020
Please Help me... I am an old PC Enthusiast but to stupid to boot my system with both Sticks in BIOS Version F4... DIMM Slots checked and both Sticks also checked... any Ideas? Thanks

Aug 5, 2020
i just updated to BIOS version F11 and it works without XMP... next step, i gonna try XMP... The strange thing is... befor i made my custum Loop, i tried it on a Bench with the same Version and it worked... after long time without current on Board and finishing the Loop, it didnt work... what could be the issue?

Aug 5, 2020
Thanks young Freaks... it Works... my old CHIEFTEC DRAGON Case has just been revived... allmost 20 Years later... from AMD Athlon to Ryzen 3900X 🆒 its not done yet... a lot to do, but it works... Thanks!

E2MazDx.jpg
jYTxyD6.jpg

QZjO16F.jpg

Aug 5, 2020
Since i loaded the XMP Profile1, i can enter Windows Settings anymore... even when i boot without XMP... i am a little lost... hope its not the CPU, maybee a WIN reinstall could help... what would you do first guys?

i will try some option and will post more tommorow... Thanks
(sorry for my bad english)

Andrew Fox

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2015
Thanks young Freaks... it Works... my old CHIEFTEC DRAGON Case has just been revived... allmost 20 Years later... from AMD Athlon to Ryzen 3900X 🆒 its not done yet... a lot to do, but it works... Thanks!
QZjO16F.jpg
Nice case, plenty of potential in them. For some inspiration - https://forums.overclockersclub.com/topic/204872-ogkwon-chieftec-dragon-modding/

You say you can't get into the Windows Settings, sometimes problems with metro apps is caused by display driver. Try uninstalling your video card from the device manager and see if you can get in.

Aug 5, 2020
what error are you getting when you try going to windows settings?
what this a upgrade build?

i have no errors in win... but it shows only 16GB of totally 32GB... running at 2133MHz
now i have a message "Memory PMU training error Socket 0, Channel 0, Slot 1" when i boot...
did make a Windows Memory Diagnose, but can not see the report after finishing...
i will try other Sticks and tell you about the results... thanks

Aug 5, 2020
Nice case, plenty of potential in them. For some inspiration - https://forums.overclockersclub.com/topic/204872-ogkwon-chieftec-dragon-modding/

You say you can't get into the Windows Settings, sometimes problems with metro apps is caused by display driver. Try uninstalling your video card from the device manager and see if you can get in.

I reinstalled the WIN 10, now the Settings works again... i think it was because of my Old System that was running with the same WIN Key...

Uhh, nice CHIEFTEC BUILDS, like it... i am planing to do a video of the build but have to solve those problems first...