Question Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3070 -Dropping frames and skipping

Dec 5, 2020
I recently built a brand new gaming PC and switch over from console for Warzone. I had originally put in an 5600XT GPU but decided to return that and upgrade to a 3070 due to the built in encoder for streaming as I am on single PC and I wanted higher frame rates. With the 5600XT I was averaging in the 120 on medium-Low settings. Since I've upgraded I will be at 170 average then suddenly it will drop under 100 and bounce around as low as 7. It appears once this starts happening even after restarting my computer the frame rate never recovers. I have used DDU to completely uninstall old drivers and reinstall new ones including wiping the AMD drivers. When I run 3D Mark I'm getting a score in the 14000 claiming i can get 135+ frames on ultra settings in battlefield. It seems my fans are running high very often even when idling but I'm not sure if they are supposed to be like that.
Chassis: Fractal Meshify
MOBO: Asus TUF x570 Pro Wireless
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Cooler: Hyper 212
GPU: Aorus Master RTX 3070
RAM: 8X2 Crucial Ballistix 3200 CL 16
PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-650W 80+ Gold

3D Mark Results
I'm not sure how to attach HWMonitor readings. Please help and let me know what other tests or readings to share to make this easier to diagnose. thank you in advance, this forum was very helpful in building my PC and switching over from console.

Dec 5, 2020
What are your temps?

Post the actual UB link
Temps are around 50 for cpu idle and 70 when gaming
GPU 50 idle and 70 gaming also
All other temps appear normal as well.
Fans seem to always be at around 900 rpm for case fans and cpu fan. PCH fan always over 2800
GPU Fan fluctuates from zero up to max as expected under load

Dec 5, 2020
What are your temps?

Post the actual UB link
Disregard the comment about GPU clock, I figured out that was because i had Max Performance selected for Power options in nvidia control panel which keeps GPU at max all the time apparently. With power set to adaptive globally and Max performance only for Warzone my gpu dropped down about 6 degrees and idle clock is about 210. I've also noticed while gaming it appears both GPU and CPU reach 100%, not sure if thats normal.

Disregard the comment about GPU clock, I figured out that was because i had Max Performance selected for Power options in nvidia control panel which keeps GPU at max all the time apparently. With power set to adaptive globally and Max performance only for Warzone my gpu dropped down about 6 degrees and idle clock is about 210. I've also noticed while gaming it appears both GPU and CPU reach 100%, not sure if thats normal.
100% gpu usage is about as good as it gets.