Hi, recently i bought second hand RX 580 8GB Aorus. I played several games with no problems, and run several programs such as blender and unity with no problems too. But whenever i try to launch Photoshop i get PC to freeze with blank Light blue Screen. Have not encountered this problem on any other programs except GIMP, with patch that changes its interface to be similar to Photoshop. While reinstalling and installing various drivers i have also got blank Orange Screen of death when launching Photoshop.
What to know:
What to know:
- In GPU-Z my base clocks are set to 1400MHZ even though on official website (Gigabyte Website) even on OC mode it says up to 1380MHZ. The seller says no custom VBIOS was installed. I tried to underclock with MSI Afterburner, no success.
- I think it has something to do with the drivers, because when i uninstall drivers and Display Adapter in Windows device manager shows Generic Display Driver (do not remember exact name) everything works fine.
- When i use my Ryzen 5 2400g with its APU any programs including Photoshop works fine, they launch and i do not encounter any problems.
- Motherboard Bios is the latest
- Installed all 3 drivers from official AMD website, the newest one with optional tag causing freeze with blank blue screen after PC starts up and Desktop shows up.
- Installed old AMD driver from official Gigabyte site which did not solve the issue
- All manipulations with drivers were followed by uninstalling old drivers with DDU.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Ryzen 5 2400g
- RX 580 8GB Aorus Gigabyte
- PSU Gigabyte B700H
- MOBO Asrock A320m-HDV rev 1.04
- 16GB Gloway RAM
- SSD 500 GB