Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming VS. B450 Pro Wifi

Oct 14, 2018
What are the difference between the both of them... in addition, Vcore settings is also offset for the B450? I've built with asus, asrock, MSI boards before. I'm currently getting into... so do advise. Thank you!!

Lutfij

Titan
To state the obvious, they are both different chipsets. One will support SLI the other wont. One has WiFi bundled in the I/O panel while the other doesn't. Regarding BIOS, each motherboard maker will have a different flavor and nomenclature to their BIOS settings.

What sort of a build are you looking for?

Oct 14, 2018

Okay, so this build is somewhat simple. Probably socketing a 2700 onto it and overclocking it on top of NH-15 for cooling. Equip with a 1060/580 for GPU as this is a budget build. So would be good to know which of these 2 are better. I did try finding comparisons online of this 2 and utilize gigabyte motherboard website's comparison feature and can't seem to be any use... so yeah. So both X470 Ultra Gaming and B450 Pro Wifi will have bios with similar features ? What about the mosfets and etc? Sorry for my discourtesy.