Gigabyte,Asus,Msi which one shall i pick for my gtx 1060 2 vents

Pecker2k

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Some guys told me that the msi has the best vent system but its 50$ more expensive so i am asking for the difference

Solution
The difference on aftermarket cards is not big. You're gonna see 2-5 degrees celsius difference at most. It really doesn't matter, unless you want the absolute best cooling - And in that case, I would go for water cooling.

So if you're going for the ultimate cooling, research how to water cool the card, if not, it really does not matter as long as you have decent airflow in your case.

Keep in mind the cards have different clock speeds too. That might be worth looking at if you're not gonna overclock the card yourself.

TCobra

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
The difference on aftermarket cards is not big. You're gonna see 2-5 degrees celsius difference at most. It really doesn't matter, unless you want the absolute best cooling - And in that case, I would go for water cooling.

So if you're going for the ultimate cooling, research how to water cool the card, if not, it really does not matter as long as you have decent airflow in your case.

Keep in mind the cards have different clock speeds too. That might be worth looking at if you're not gonna overclock the card yourself.

Solution