[SOLVED] Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite vs Asrock B450 Pro4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2019
Hello Everyone, i want to build a new Pc and I want to get a good and also nice looking Motherboard for not to much money.
I am deciding between the Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (90€) and the Asrock B450 Pro4 (80€)
From the look i definitely like the Gigabyte one more over the asrock, but the asrock has more Rgb Ports etc. . I'm building for the first time and need you guys help :3 I want the Pc to last for a long time and i got an windowed Case so it should also look quite nice. xD

The build would be with 16Gb 3000 rgb Ram, Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2060 OC Ventus, stock cooler, 2TB HDD and 240 SSD and 500 Watt Power supply.

Solution
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite for sure... I/O panel is well managed. ASRock's VGA and 3 Jack Audio interfaces are bit problematic in some cases. But you loosing a DP port in Gigabyte. Never mind i don't think you would put a APU there... anyway.. Other than that both boards are nearly the same. But in OC i think Gigabyte is better.
Jan 15, 2019

Would the single 4-Pin RGB port be a problem for me in the future if i would like to upgrade my build with some RGB Fans?

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite for sure... I/O panel is well managed. ASRock's VGA and 3 Jack Audio interfaces are bit problematic in some cases. But you loosing a DP port in Gigabyte. Never mind i don't think you would put a APU there... anyway.. Other than that both boards are nearly the same. But in OC i think Gigabyte is better.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.