[SOLVED] Gigabyte b450M ds3h, ryzen 5 3600 (Audio problem)

Sep 22, 2021
hello everyone. I have a problem with audio for about couple of months already, lost all my hair, tried pretty much everything that i could find in google and so far nothing worked.

I cant run audio on this motherboard. Whenever i use any headsets or anything else audio is not working, or i have loud buzzing all the time. When im using another audio card its working properly.

Now, i tried so far :

-Bios update
-Motherboard have been changed first time by service, second one have the same problem.
  • Clean win10
  • BIOS configs and so on
  • Drivers reinstall, install.
-Test mode with drivers
- win 10 driver enforcement disabled/enabled and so on
-anything you can find on google i made it and its not helping.
-win 10 test without anything if there is any problem with another drivers/program or w/e
-any windows 10 sound things i could made i made it.

How it look.

When i install realtek drivers (from website, or realtek or w/e any version) sound show up but then when i turn off music,youtube chrome/firefox it stop working. PC restart making sound not working at all or there show up loud buzzing and nothing else. Changed CPU, Ram, PSU everything, and it happens all the time. not gonna lie i have no more ideas where might be the problem, or what i should do, so looking for any help

Bios show up Realtek 2.034 (2016)(even when have up to date drivers and bios)

Solution
With the Front Panel (FP) disconnected from the motherboard we know its not the PC case causing the issue so its either the motherboard, Windows, or the headphones.
Since it your headphones work with another sound card its probably not it either.
If you have a flash drive, you can run a Linux live distro from that and check if the audio is stable with that.. If so then it would point to the problem being a Windows issue.
Puppy linux is a good one for linux beginners.

popatim

Titan
With the Front Panel (FP) disconnected from the motherboard we know its not the PC case causing the issue so its either the motherboard, Windows, or the headphones.
Since it your headphones work with another sound card its probably not it either.
If you have a flash drive, you can run a Linux live distro from that and check if the audio is stable with that.. If so then it would point to the problem being a Windows issue.

Solution
Sep 22, 2021

Working fine on Linux. So the problem is with windows, but i dont have any idea where or what might cause it.

Nov 23, 2021
Good afternoon my friend, could you tell me how you solved the problem with the motherboard and the processor. since I have the same problem and I no longer know how to solve. Excuse my bad english