Question Gigabyte B450M-S2H Ryzen 1600AF System Is Cursed (No POST)

Aug 5, 2020
Hello
My PC specs are:
Mobo:Gigabyte B450M- S2H (I bought and installed a buzzer)
CPU:Ryzen 1600AF
GPU:RX 570
RAM: CMK16GX4M1D3000C16
PSU: Sharkoon bronze 650 Watt
My system not POSTing like a said in the title. No buzzer sound. I tried to remove everything except CPU and still no buzzer sound. I reset CMOS no post.My PSU is making coil noise when i insert both of the RAM and CPU. I borrowed a corsair psu and installed it. Still coil noise and no POST. I sent my Mobo to a technical service and service worker there said there is no problem in the motherboard. No bent pins in CPU. Can you guys tell me which part is faulty?

kanewolf

Titan
Hello
My PC specs are:
Mobo:Gigabyte B450M- S2H (I bought and installed a buzzer)
CPU:Ryzen 1600AF
GPU:RX 570
RAM: CMK16GX4M1D3000C16
PSU: Sharkoon bronze 650 Watt
My system not POSTing like a said in the title. No buzzer sound. I tried to remove everything except CPU and still no buzzer sound. I reset CMOS no post.My PSU is making coil noise when i insert both of the RAM and CPU. I borrowed a corsair psu and installed it. Still coil noise and no POST. I sent my Mobo to a technical service and service worker there said there is no problem in the motherboard. No bent pins in CPU. Can you guys tell me which part is faulty?
Your power supply is the first suspect. Your front panel cabline would be another possible area to double or triple check.