Question Gigabyte B460M DS3H/D3H Boot problems.

Apr 20, 2021
First of all, Ive been building PCs professionally since 2017 so have quite a lot of experience with PC tech incase anyone thinks I'm a newbie. I was building a system with Intel Core i5-10400F, Gigabyte B460M DS3H V2.0, 16GB XPG Gammix, Aerocool AeroBronze 550w.
The PC just doesnt responds to power button. Ive tested the front panel switches, tried screwdriver, jumpers. Ive tried different RAM, a new CPU, PSU, and it was the same. So I thought its the motherboard.
I ordered a replacement but this time I ordered Gigabyte B460M DS3H Rev1.0 and tested it with new CPU replacement as well as with first i5 10400f but it was again the same. It isnt showing any boot, no fans spinning, no lights, no screen but the Keyboard does lights up which means 5v rail is active. Motherboard doesnt turns on even without any of the CPU, RAM etc attached just to see if it starts while giving beep codes I have ordered a third motherboard now MSI H410M Pro to test .
Another thing worth telling is that my Corsair RM750 is making very low consistent click sound just like second hand of a clock when connected to this system.

Latest posts