[SOLVED] Gigabyte B560M Aorus Pro AX not detecting M.2 NVMe slot

Aug 8, 2021
I put the photo of the motherboard with the 2 markers marked with Red and Blue, the Red one comes with a heatsink with a head that insert into the overhead of the slot, while the Blue one doesn't. I just had my rig assembled and installed Windows on my Samsung 970 Evo Plus. I tried install 970 onto the Red slot but it doesn't detect the drive, the Blue does detect it somehow. After installing Windows and drivers, I tried putting my Samsung 850 at the Red one with the heatsink on top, it doesn't detect it as well. Other SATA, HDDs are totally fine. Do I have to get into BIOS to fix it? I'm using a Wireless/Wired keyboard so the motherboard itself doesn't detect the keyboard so I can't enter BIOS. If I have to, I guess I will buy an PS/2 adapter or a cheap wired keyboard.
Running on i5-10600 (non-K) and 16GB RAM of Crucial Ballistix 3200Mhz
VubsPtB.jpg

Aug 20, 2021
I am having an issue where I have installed a new M.2 Stick into the Blue slot. Now I am unable to see my other drives and had to reinstall Win 10. After installing my other drives are still not there. I have tried all of the available Sata ports on the board and nothing.

[Solved]
Helps if you install the motherboard drivers after new install....and read the manual. Sata1 shared with M2A_SB. This wasn't in the manual that came with the board but is in the online version.

Last edited: