Question Gigabyte @bios tool freezes overnight and after restart PC won't run

Feb 2, 2020
So I have a gigabyte ga-h81 2spv rev 1 motherboard. My PC was running a bios which was released in 2014. So I decided to update it via the gigabyte @bios tool, as I had dual bios I wasn't worried. But the PC was stuck overnight at 44 %, I could not do anything else. So I decided to restart the PC with old and new bioses on pendrives. But the PC never started. and the Os or the bios interface don't show on the display. In fact the CPU fans are on. What to do?

So I have a gigabyte ga-h81 2spv rev 1 motherboard. My PC was running a bios which was released in 2014. So I decided to update it via the gigabyte @bios tool, as I had dual bios I wasn't worried. But the PC was stuck overnight at 44 %, I could not do anything else. So I decided to restart the PC with old and new bioses on pendrives. But the PC never started. and the Os or the bios interface don't show on the display. In fact the CPU fans are on. What to do?
Do you have a bios switch?
Does your motherboard support Bios Flashback where you can flash the bios without booting?