[SOLVED] Gigabyte BIOS

Like many, ive never relished bios updates......However,I dont like to get too far behind with them either. I have a Gigabyte x570 i aorus pro wifi and currently am on F11. The newest is F30. If in the near future I need to update, should I update in sequence,(ie, F20-F21-F30) or just update straight to F30? In the past when i did an update, i jumped from F4 to F11 with no issues and there are 'no notes' to say ''you must update to F20 before updating to F21 etc.''

Solution
just update to the latest one,in your case F30.Latest bios updates contain all the things that were in the previous version of the bios + adding something new in it.
Like many, ive never relished bios updates......However,I dont like to get too far behind with them either. I have a Gigabyte x570 i aorus pro wifi and currently am on F11. The newest is F30. If in the near future I need to update, should I update in sequence,(ie, F20-F21-F30) or just update straight to F30? In the past when i did an update, i jumped from F4 to F11 with no issues and there are 'no notes' to say ''you must update to F20 before updating to F21 etc.''
There wont always be a issue skipping updates however yes it does increase the likely hood something will go wrong skipping an update

Reactions: kurdtnz