Question Gigabyte-Cooler Master ARGB connections

May 13, 2022
I have an issue currently with trying to mate the COOLER MASTER Masterliquid ML240L ARGB V2 Liquid Cooler and its version of the ARGB pin connector that is meant to attach by one segment of cable to a Gigabyte ( H470M-DS3H motherboard in my application). The 3-pin connector on the motherboard. two pins together, one apart is spaced differently on the motherboard than the connector on the provided cable from Cooler Master.

I know people are going to ask me a lot of questions that I think are irrelevant, but just the same, I'll answer the best I can.

I'm running Windows 10 (ick) in a Thermaltake Core V21 case, with an EV3A PSU around 850W (I'm holding off temporarily attaching other components this time until I resolve this), which are a Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super Graphics card, an EV3A NU Audio sound card, another set of ARGB Cooler Master fans that have their own separate controller (both of these have a sort of controller, both Cooler Master ARGB components) this board runs an Intel i3 1200 CPU. That's all I can think of right now. Has anyone run into a similar issue or have a known resolution?

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY